Pages:
Author

Topic: Secular Smart Fund - up to 4.5% daily - page 4. (Read 1565 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 03:18:02 PM
I liked the fact that everything is carried out according to the roadmap of the project and, if I am not mistaken, even with some advance of it. This indicates the serious intentions of the Secular team.
Yes, the road map of the project is planned for a long time, so you can make good money, even if you have not invested money
I agree, so I have already invited 3 of my friends to the project, in total they have invested 5 esters. Want to they, too, earned Smiley
Activity: 31
December 11, 2018, 03:12:54 PM
I liked the fact that everything is carried out according to the roadmap of the project and, if I am not mistaken, even with some advance of it. This indicates the serious intentions of the Secular team.
Yes, the road map of the project is planned for a long time, so you can make good money, even if you have not invested money
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 12:24:04 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
December 10, 2018, 09:34:20 AM
At the moment, I trust my investments with ETX only to the smart contract of the Secular Fund. The project is long-term and profit from it will override everything.
Yes, I agree, there are no questions in confidence in this project.
As I understand it, everything happens transparently and automatically in the Secular Smart Fund, including the accrual of profits and its withdrawal. Not many projects can boast.
Yes, it is, this smart contract is executed at the highest level.
Activity: 219
December 10, 2018, 01:44:01 AM
At the moment, I trust my investments with ETX only to the smart contract of the Secular Fund. The project is long-term and profit from it will override everything.
As I understand it, everything happens transparently and automatically in the Secular Smart Fund, including the accrual of profits and its withdrawal. Not many projects can boast.
December 09, 2018, 04:06:24 PM
December 09, 2018, 09:25:50 AM
December 09, 2018, 09:04:20 AM
If we consider that the price of air is very low today, this is the best time to invest.
If the course goes up, it turns out several times profitable to invest in the Secular Smart Fund. You can earn on the course and on smart.
I was very amused by the people who shouted me secular closes, it's better to just hold crypto
I lost 60% of my portfolio for the last month. I'm very upset, but will be back money through smart
Many have lost due to the fall of cryptocurrency. But the losses will come back when the rate goes up, and plus the investment in the Secular will increase. Total profit.
I agree, we can make good X's on the fall of the course and investing ether in the secular, even if we take into account the fact that the ether may fall even lower, then we will actually lose nothing if it falls to $40.
I'm pretty sure we won't get to that price. Remember even the summer of 2017, at the price of bitcoin in $2000, ethereum was $180
I believe that we should not relax, because the price may fall at any time. And the best thing to do is to invest anywhere
December 09, 2018, 08:51:59 AM
If we consider that the price of air is very low today, this is the best time to invest.
If the course goes up, it turns out several times profitable to invest in the Secular Smart Fund. You can earn on the course and on smart.
I was very amused by the people who shouted me secular closes, it's better to just hold crypto
I lost 60% of my portfolio for the last month. I'm very upset, but will be back money through smart
Many have lost due to the fall of cryptocurrency. But the losses will come back when the rate goes up, and plus the investment in the Secular will increase. Total profit.
I agree, we can make good X's on the fall of the course and investing ether in the secular, even if we take into account the fact that the ether may fall even lower, then we will actually lose nothing if it falls to $40.
I'm pretty sure we won't get to that price. Remember even the summer of 2017, at the price of bitcoin in $2000, ethereum was $180
December 09, 2018, 07:31:00 AM
December 09, 2018, 01:33:57 AM
Activity: 39
December 08, 2018, 11:17:31 PM
Yeah, everyone has such a problem now, I also lost 45% of my portfolio, but now I am rehabilitating myself in a secular.
I agree, secular helps to reduce losses to a minimum due to the fall in the course.
December 08, 2018, 12:49:05 PM
Yeah, everyone has such a problem now, I also lost 45% of my portfolio, but now I am rehabilitating myself in a secular.
Activity: 61
December 08, 2018, 09:54:52 AM
I have the same situation. But i'm very glad i have found this project
December 08, 2018, 07:37:33 AM
December 08, 2018, 07:31:00 AM
December 07, 2018, 10:11:14 PM
Activity: 61
December 07, 2018, 02:47:48 PM
Yeah, this price is really low. I recomended Secular for all my friends. They are very happy))
December 07, 2018, 10:34:22 AM
December 07, 2018, 08:11:34 AM
I invested in this project 5 eth at the beginnig and withdraw every day. As for me it's really good project
Excellent investment and I am sure that your investments multiply during the project.
Pages:
Jump to: