Pages:
Author

Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS - page 15. (Read 75152 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
SCSY2.0 and SCSY_dev is trying to scam my wallet.dat

I have all pm from SCSY2.0 and SCSY_dev.. they started asking me to send the wallet.dat, now from one month they dont give me my coins but they have my wallet.dat file of old coin. SCSY2.0 say that slack is the place where i can give my coins but there is nothing of securitycoin on slack and he asked my email but he never replied no more. it is so hard only send me how much i have in old wallet?

Again your incompetence here to follow instructions is the reason you have not gotten your swap.

You say you weren't invited funny but your invite has been pending since We spoke

Ridiculous check your pm I sent you proof was going to post it here however did not want to divulge your email address.

Listen we should not and cannot be blamed for your inability to check your email. Every single other person who has been invited to slack has joined with no problem.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

I have all pm from SCSY2.0 and SCSY_dev.. they started asking me to send the wallet.dat, now from one month they dont give me my coins but they have my wallet.dat file of old coin. SCSY2.0 say that slack is the place where i can give my coins but there is nothing of securitycoin on slack and he asked my email but he never replied no more. it is so hard only send me how much i have in old wallet?

Had you posted something a little less offensive, I would have taken care of you myself.

It's not our fault that you chose not to read previous comments about the difficulties of verifying swap amounts, nor ask politely for an update on information you couldn't find easily.

As well as, the original instructions for the swap were to put your coins on the exchanges so that you wouldn't have to deal with any kind of mishaps. Again, it's not our fault you didn't listen. Us handling swaps via PM is extra effort we're putting into it after having seemless swap instructions via the exchanges.

So, in all, your mistakes and negligence has lead you to this point of needing your coins. Instead of asking for help politely, you call us scammers. Your PM is still there, and we've said numerous times that they are what we will go by when we come back to swaps and verifying amounts on the old blockchain.
Activity: 270

Activity: 525
Merit: 529
Yes - I am using the new wallet.

Says its staking but getting 0.0 minings ..

Also lost lots of stake accumulated in previous wallet, as I was involved from beginning. 
you were on wrong fork. try sync, and stake, you will receive the same amount in one piece.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
i don't have any trouble with wallet and staking goes well

only quastion is : do i have to lock my wallet for a longer time to recieve vpos?
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
fuck  again   stake  wallet 2.1  Cry
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
If I have to lose stake for every wallet update it defeats the purpose of staking...

The only interesting thing about this coin is the stake mechanism and it seems now broken

A recap from someone who was involved from POW phase:

- Wallet never worked properly after POW phase was over
- It would not sync, so you could not send any coins
- We were told this is due to some DDOS attack
- Now we lose all stake gained with every wallet update
- So 50% of the time this coin existed you cannot send transactions bc of wallet problems

With a POS reward system that rewards longer holders and with all the continuous wallet problems - I feel it necessary to point out that this seems like an attempt to CONTROL PRICES by hindering the liquidity of the coin.

Definately wasn't ideal, I lost a bunch of stake as well, just saying all is good now for me and seems to be working as should.
legendary
I'd do a fresh install and things should be fine, I had the 0 stake thing as well, it all worked out after fresh install.
legendary
He updated like 3 times in a day or 2, are you really sure you have the latest wallet?
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Ok - so after the update of the wallet I lost all my POS stake that I have accumulated from before. Furthermore the new wallet POS is not working for me either, it just sends me 0.00 transactions.

This is a shared issue by multiple users of this forum, so Dev please post solutions in the forum as opposed to asking to reach out via some other medium.

Please give priority to this request as its been almost a whole month of wallet problems.

thanks.

Did you try this?

Update - 23.02.2015

Due to a little issue which prevented to use "-datadir" command, we needed to release a fix.

- Windows wallet: here
- Source:here
- Mac wallet: soon

How to update:

- If you are staking, encrypt and lock your wallet;
- Once it's locked, it will stop staking;
- Wait until all blocks are confirmed;
- Close old wallet and open the new one. No resync needed.

How to update if you get "error in loading blkindex.dat":

- If you have unconfirmed blocks in your wallet and you dont let them being confirmed, it's possible that you receive an error;
- Well, all you have to do is a full re-sync:
      a) Windows: go to appdata\roaming\securitycoin and delete all but wallet.dat and securitycoin.conf
      b) Linux: go to /home//.securitycoin and delete all but wallet.dat and securitycoin.conf
- Open new wallet and let it sync (sync may take a while if you have a lot of pos blocks mined)

Release notes:

- Fixed the issue which prevented to use "-datadir" command (Exchanges needs that command)
- Added checkpoint at block 104,000 (last PoW block)
- Fixed minor UI issues
- Hard coded one more node
- Removed UPNP support, probably the cause of connection problems that someone experienced

Release 2.1 is officialy out and im already at work on v2.2:

- Slack integration (will replace IRC Channel)
- Buy SCSY in wallet with Fiat currencies (through APIs, no QWebViews)

Work in progress:

- Staker (Hardware wallet)
- Android Wallet
- First AltCoin Ledger Wallet (What Ledger Wallet is? Take a look at this )
- Official Block Explorer

Stay Tuned

legendary
Better toss some BTC's to warrant a shot
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
VOTE FOR SCSY ON CRYPTSY https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

438 votes so far keep it up lets get this on cryptsy we have a bunch of traders looking at our coin that only trade there this will definitely help with price Smiley
when relauch  mining coin

438 votes so far keep it up lets get this on cryptsy we have a bunch of traders looking at our coin that only trade there this will definitely help with price Smiley

Click the image to go vote for us! We just passed Stellar!

Securitycoin now trading on CoinHey.
www.coinhey.com

Do not trade here I sent 100 SCSY to test their system and it never showed up I would not trust this exchange!!!
Hows that Bittrex update coming along, wallet still disabled.

Block explorer is now up to date: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SCSY&network_info

I've just contacted Richiela (Bittrex) , he will bring trading at a normal status as soon as he reads the message.

We are going to release a short tutorial Video that shows how to properly use Trade in Wallet and Financial Statistics features.

Cheers

cheers
Activity: 392
Hows that Bittrex update coming along, wallet still disabled.

Block explorer is now up to date: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SCSY&network_info

I've just contacted Richiela (Bittrex) , he will bring trading at a normal status as soon as he reads the message.

We are going to release a short tutorial Video that shows how to properly use Trade in Wallet and Financial Statistics features.

Cheers
Activity: 392
How long is the min stake age of SCSY?

8 hours

You sure? It's been over 17 hours now and my coins are sill immature.

MinStake age in 24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: