Pages:
Author

Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS - page 26. (Read 75154 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

hi dev when will new wallet be available? i want to take my coins from trex and stake them. thanks

Bittrex wallet still disabled?

Just contacted them to re start it give them some time they are slow to bring coins back online
Hi dev
I sent 5553 coins to bittrex and they didn't receive them..got new wallet and it says those coins are in conflict. Should I wait for bitterx to fix there wallet? Will they get deposited? thx
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Okay.  Cool crazy.

If I update a wallet, I don't delete the old folder and files. I rename this -> paranoid mode... But in this case I just did a mistake. 

Well I downloaded it again, compiled, updated the wallet.dat and resync. At the moment it looks good.
I'll let you know later.

@DEVS Thanks for your good support.

+1 thanks poly we are working hard and our next release will be the game changer it would have been done already if we didnt have this hiccup stay tuned everyone
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Okay.  Cool crazy.

If I update a wallet, I don't delete the old folder and files. I rename this -> paranoid mode... But in this case I just did a mistake. 

Well I downloaded it again, compiled, updated the wallet.dat and resync. At the moment it looks good.
I'll let you know later.

@DEVS Thanks for your good support.
I download new wallet and swap the wallet data.....
now all my coins gone except for 3 SCSY Huh  WTF ??

Minerjones

Why would you swap the wallet.dat file?

You use the old wallet.dat file like we said delete everything except wallet.dat. and resync.

I did.... and now I have 3 SCSY balance yet the transaction history shows much more. This is getting confusing???

Minerjones please send me your email address so we can invite you to the slack channel to speak with the team to get this resolved. Anyone else please send us your email to be added as well it is extremely difficult to troubleshoot from here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
staking over 2599 days, lol

ps : still got all my coins
I download new wallet and swap the wallet data.....
now all my coins gone except for 3 SCSY Huh  WTF ??

Minerjones

Why would you swap the wallet.dat file?

You use the old wallet.dat file like we said delete everything except wallet.dat. and resync.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Resync on suprnova is complete, about 25k coins were lost in the fork, i've covered what I could from my own mined coins (about 15k), the rest has been orphaned.

If this gonna happen again i've definitely got to shut the SCSY pool.

You will receive back your 15k scsy + 10k to spilt to your users according to the number of blocks they lost.

Please pm your address to SCSY2.0.

hi dev when will new wallet be available? i want to take my coins from trex and stake them. thanks

Windows wallet is here https://mega.co.nz/#!zAMSXKDL!FXrdwfFqxaCtVTMhIaG7ykK1ZsFXhCPKql7OcankSp4

thanks, is this download the new wallet or what?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
bittrex Disabled wallet Shocked
Yes still disabled..I sent coins there and they didn't show up.

Just contacted them to re start it give them some time they are slow to bring coins back online

Hello @ Dev

Yesterday, I have downloaded the new source code and compiled the wallet.
After synchronization, I loaded the wallet.dat (backup)... and  Huh
Instead ~70k SCSY I have only 192 SCSY in my wallet.  What is the error, where are the coins?

If I restore the old wallet again, all ~70000 SCSY are available.

Hmm  Roll Eyes back to v2.0.0.0  without loss
Resync on suprnova is complete, about 25k coins were lost in the fork, i've covered what I could from my own mined coins (about 15k), the rest has been orphaned.

You will receive back your 15k scsy + 10k to spilt to your users according to the number of blocks they lost.

Windows wallet is here https://mega.co.nz/#!zAMSXKDL!FXrdwfFqxaCtVTMhIaG7ykK1ZsFXhCPKql7OcankSp4
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!

@Dev
I sent a pm with the details.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

90k on for missing Huh?
Activity: 392

Hello @ Dev

Yesterday, I have downloaded the new source code and compiled the wallet.
After synchronization, I loaded the wallet.dat (backup)... and  Huh
Instead ~70k SCSY I have only 192 SCSY in my wallet.  What is the error, where are the coins?

If I restore the old wallet again, all ~70000 SCSY are available.

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
What about Bittrex? Wallet is still disabled
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Well, another lost of coins ...
And Bittrex always resyncing ...
Pages:
Jump to: