Pages:
Author

Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS - page 37. (Read 75204 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
If you can do simple math, SCSY needs at least 2400 satoshi to be brake even profitable.
Dump for less, and you loose so much on this coin. You might as well mine something else and leave SCSY for those who hold on Grin

My apologize if i am understood wrong. I dont dump coins i am a bit longer in crypto, but it is just amazing how people jump for hashing. Just no sense, because big part of miners just selling coins after mining. Just noticed the same with SCSY
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
scsy.coin-miners.info

Last Found Blocks
2503%
1163%
1606%
1221%
666%

So unlucky?

I'm sorry about that my cronjobs got stuck , i just fixed that and the block start to show in the front end
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
If you can do simple math, SCSY needs at least 2400 satoshi to be brake even profitable.
Dump for less, and you loose so much on this coin. You might as well mine something else and leave SCSY for those who hold on Grin
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
I do not know how you squeeze 16 mega with 280x cards I have more than 10 mega comes out. people share settings please  Cry
Activity: 154
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
I have one stupid question for the people who use plenty of GPU for mining.

Is really worth to use many cards for mining? If i consider electricity consumption and price, than price of the coin, than diff is going too high, than less coin to mine and so.

Thanks for the answer

Stop dumping and let the price go up  Wink

Im still HLOD Smiley
had faith in this coin will rise
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

Is really worth to use many cards for mining? If i consider electricity consumption and price, than price of the coin, than diff is going too high, than less coin to mine and so.

Thanks for the answer

yeah there doesnt seem to be any movement even with big volume

saying that , looking at the graph it could be priming up for a good pump  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

Thanks for the answer

yeah there doesnt seem to be any movement even with big volume
Activity: 658

Thanks for the answer

Thanks for the answer

I have always thought of it as a ratio. Cost of electricity for the amount earned from coins per card. If you are making money then the number of cards used is irrelevant. You don't want to put too much hash on a coin though because you will just increase the diff and make it that much harder for yourself needlessly.

I guess it is like that. I am using only one old card Radeon 7770, and some coins i still mine with CPU, and i am making some money without big expenses. Just i wonder, unless electricity is free, how it is possible to make a profit with 10 GPU for example considering the costs and etc. and hard mining after diff go up.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2

Thanks for the answer

I have always thought of it as a ratio. Cost of electricity for the amount earned from coins per card. If you are making money then the number of cards used is irrelevant. You don't want to put too much hash on a coin though because you will just increase the diff and make it that much harder for yourself needlessly.

Thanks for the answer
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Activity: 145
hmm, i'm looking...

what do you get with cgminer -n

RV710? It`s a Radeon HD 4350/4550. These cards are too slow/old for mining. IMHO.
Activity: 145
scsy.coin-miners.info

Last Found Blocks
2503%
1163%
1606%
1221%
666%

So unlucky?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Spread hashrate please. Suprnova is >80% of network.

https://scsy.coin-miners.info/
https://scsy.maxminers.net/

I will Post a message on the pool concerning this

I moved my hash to coinminers, who else? Let's spread

I see this is still an issue.

Here's a config to load-balance across 3 multiple pools for people who don't know how to do it.  This also means that if a pool goes down your resources automatically move to another.  You can do as many pools as you want.

Code:
cgminer --hefty -o stratum+tcp://scsy.coreprovision.com:3333 -u user -p x -o stratum+tcp://scsy.suprnova.cc:3034 -u user -p x -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coin-miners.info:3606 -u user -p x --load-balance

I also put a pool up at https://scsy.coreprovision.com/
SELF SIGNED CERT NOTICE!!   While this page does use SSL (https) to protect your traffic like every other, it's currently configuired with a self-signed cert.  Basically this means that your browser is going to complain.  If you're wondering why I use a self-signed cert instead of one from a CA, well take a look at the prices and you'll probably understand why not something still in a beta. Smiley    https://www.digicert.com/ssl-certificate-comparison.htm

This is a no fees pool at least through monday morning (1/19/2015) my time (which is America/Chicago), sometime after I wake up.  I don't have all the details on it ironed out yet (the getting started doesn't say to use --hefty for example) so consider it beta, but if a free pool helps spread the hash I'll open it up a little early.
Activity: 238

This is another design submitted to me
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
new logo for SCSY

I like it let's see what everyone says Smiley we still have a logo bounty available Wink

This looks awesome

+1  Smiley

superb design

very great bos
Activity: 238
i still didnt receive my coins from the swap.. why?

As we have said multiple times there are discrepancies from the old block chain which is the reason we re launched the coin on a new block chain. We have to ensure that the coins people are claiming actually were legitimate.

Patience is a virtue, your coins are safe. If you want this coin to succeed and don't just intend to dump immediately after receiving, then you can appreciate that we want this to be a proper fair and equitable distribution for the communities sake and the coins longevity.

I also have stated before that we released a statement days before the swap informing everyone to get their coins onto Bittrex or C-cex for the swap as that was how it was handled. I am doing this process as a courtesy so when i find time to process everyones transactions and error check to ensure there are no discrepancies you will be receiving a message from me to discuss your amount.

Thank you
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
i still didnt receive my coins from the swap.. why?
Pages:
Jump to: