Pages:
Author

Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS - page 44. (Read 75204 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
For Securitycoin ccminer do not put the algo hefty1 on the bat file. Leave it blank as shown.

ccminer.exe     -o stratum+tcp://scsy.suprnova.cc:3034  -u   -p x

Thank you dev and maybe put that on op because all ccminer's call for an algo in the bat file.
Working good.

i've just set hefty1 as default algo in ccminer source code.. but you can use "-a hefty" command as usual. It will work anyway.
Here you can see.  cGminer results.

can i ask you how you tried solo-mine?

Of course

here is my "START" bat
cgminer.exe --hefty -o 192.168.2.121:19999 -u seijirou -p x -o 192.168.2.127:18889 -u seijirou -p x -o localhost:17778 -u seijirou -p x -o stratum+tcp://scsy.suprnova.cc:3034 -u seijirou.seijirou -p x --no-submit-stale

192.168.2.121:19999 is ubuntu 14.10 running securitycoind built from git - latest rejected block here
192.168.2.127:18889 is ubuntu 14.04 running QT5 wallet built from git
localhost is win7 using downloaded wallet binary

this is all your start.bat?
"cgminer.exe --hefty -o 192.168.2.121:19999 -u seijirou -p x -o 192.168.2.127:18889 -u seijirou -p x -o localhost:17778 -u seijirou -p x -o stratum+tcp://scsy.suprnova.cc:3034 -u seijirou.seijirou -p x --no-submit-stale"

first of all: according to the photo above, your stratum is not running.

second: to solo-mine you must run the walllet with "-server" option (without quotes).. and then the command must be:

Code:
cgminer.exe --hefty http://127.0.0.1: -u -p

where:

- 127.0.0.1 is the local host, in your case is the windows machine
- is the rpcport, which is different for every coin but it's not random.. it's provided by the dev in .conf file..scsy rpc port is 15794 (see the OP)
- and are the rpcuser and rpcpassword set in securitycoin.conf (again, check the OP to see an example)

stop. try this and im sure you'll get valid blocks.

please pm me about all these stuffs instead post here. thanks

cheers.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
For Securitycoin ccminer do not put the algo hefty1 on the bat file. Leave it blank as shown. or you can use -a hefty if you want.

ccminer.exe     -o stratum+tcp://scsy.suprnova.cc:3034  -u   -p x

Thank you dev and maybe put that on op because all ccminer's call for an algo in the bat file.
Working good.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Of course

here is my "START" bat
cgminer.exe --hefty -o 192.168.2.121:19999 -u seijirou -p x -o 192.168.2.127:18889 -u seijirou -p x -o localhost:17778 -u seijirou -p x -o stratum+tcp://scsy.suprnova.cc:3034 -u seijirou.seijirou -p x --no-submit-stale

192.168.2.121:19999 is ubuntu 14.10 running securitycoind built from git - latest rejected block here
192.168.2.127:18889 is ubuntu 14.04 running QT5 wallet built from git
localhost is win7 using downloaded wallet binary
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Cant download the wallet from Mega. Can anyone upload to other site please???
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Where should I send coins from the older blockchain?
Activity: 197
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
ccminer work thanks for the update DEV

Activity: 238
Yow dev,

What about creating a new topic once we hit 7200?
This topic is mostly filled with stuff like 'miner not working, wallet not working' etc, scaring away people!

Also i noticed there is almost 0 promo about this coin, what about it?

I agree with the new thread aafter 0 coin blocks. Promotion has not been established other than through twitter and other social media platfoms.

We have sucesafely relaunched and thay was our primary concern.

We are In the works of excellent new innovations and strategies that will be promoted through and through very shortly.

If you would like to discuss personalll with me your ideas or concepts you may have I'm always available.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Yow dev,

What about creating a new topic once we hit 7200?
This topic is mostly filled with stuff like 'miner not working, wallet not working' etc, scaring away people!

Also i noticed there is almost 0 promo about this coin, what about it?
legendary
Ok dev  ccminer is working...thank you.  Smiley
It looks like the windows binary is still dropping found blocks when mining to a wallet.

how can you say this? are you finding blocks? im mining with 80 mh/s in solo and i didnt find a block yet.

We are setting up a pool too, thanks for ocminer for the help with the stratum and the tests.

We will be ready @ Block 7200 and post the URL here and msg the Dev for addition to OP.

yeah, really thanks to ocminer.

Thanks for add us!

Yes and I should have taken a capture for you, my apologies.  

I'm mining to a securitycoind wallet now to see, because it is now working with my stratum pool and I successfully found a block mining to my stratum so I want to see how it goes mining directly to that wallet.

CCminer works properly as you can see..

Sorry I should have been more specific.

cGminer is dropping the block.  I only have AMD.
It looks like the windows binary is still dropping found blocks when mining to a wallet.

how can you say this? are you finding blocks? im mining with 80 mh/s in solo and i didnt find a block yet.

We are setting up a pool too, thanks for ocminer for the help with the stratum and the tests.

We will be ready @ Block 7200 and post the URL here and msg the Dev for addition to OP.

Thanks for add us!

I'm mining to a securitycoind wallet now to see, because it is now working with my stratum pool and I successfully found a block mining to my stratum so I want to see how it goes mining directly to that wallet.

CCminer works properly as you can see..

Thanks for add us!

Thanks for add us!
Merit: 250

OP UPDATED:

Wallets:

Miners:

- SOURCES:

- CCminer
- CGminer
- CPUminer

- BINARIES:

- CCminer
- CGminer
- CPUminer

Wallets for all platforms, all miners ready and working, Surpnova and Coin-miners as pools.

...waiting for block 7,200...
legendary
SCSY_dev  hefty1  is not an algorithm check here please. this coin should use mjollnir i think thats the problem.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10163048

first of all the first coin which used hefty1 was heavycoin, so it's not mjollnir coin algo but better heavycoin algo.

hefty1 it's a combination between sha, blake, groestl and keccak.. it's all well explained here http://heavycoin.github.io/about.html
Yes thank you. The confusion on my part was that there is no ccminer that does that algorithm.  Smiley

Let me know please when I can download it. thx
Pages:
Jump to: