Pages:
Author

Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS - page 63. (Read 75204 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Just to clarify, cgminer 3-7-3 will not work with this coin?
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
what is the story with "maintenance" at C-Cex? Can't transfer any of mine over to Trex.
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/554299576543621121

Well played. Preventing arbitrage at it's best  Grin

Lol if you mean preventing arbitrage by making sure no one loses coins Tongue then thank you. Smiley

By making sure no one makes profit, I'd say.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
what is the story with "maintenance" at C-Cex? Can't transfer any of mine over to Trex.
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/554299576543621121

Well played. Preventing arbitrage at it's best  Grin

Lol if you mean preventing arbitrage by making sure no one loses coins Tongue then thank you. Smiley
Activity: 690
55 minutes to start? Now can we have miner /if it is different from "Hefty1" if not do not give it/?

SCSYDev is uploading them now we will release the links soon
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
55 minutes to start? Now can we have miner /if it is different from "Hefty1" if not do not give it/?
Activity: 365
?

The wallets are not available yet so we asked them to hold off on opening the wallets so to avoid confusion from people trying to move coins from diff blockchains
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Thanks yeah we don't want anyone trying to screw the community and we are keeping a tight eye on everyone to ensure this swap is fair
With that price movements, this evening relaunch will be competitive.  Cheesy
Oc! be prepared for that. You have been warned!  Grin

I won't be ready exactly at launch, so make sure you can solo the first blocks with your rigs, I'll have to make some tweaks to my stratum since its different from heavycoin. I expect to be ready 30 mins to 1 hour after launch and everything should be up and running and finding blocks for the pool.

I also hope I'll get cgminer running on my rigs.. Was using sgminer all the time Smiley

Activity: 46
Thanks yeah we don't want anyone trying to screw the community and we are keeping a tight eye on everyone to ensure this swap is fair
With that price movements, this evening relaunch will be competitive.  Cheesy
Oc! be prepared for that. You have been warned!  Grin
old scsy coin will be made invalid?

Yes it will.

We have already done the swaps on bittrex and c-cex they are with the updated source and coin.

We are launching the source and wallet when the calendar says

how to swap those coins in local wallet?

We will be doing the transfer through a private key process. It will he explained very soon once the wallets are available.
So, why should people wait the new blockchain launch?
They can mine pretty much like solo mining on current chain and swap with new coins.
Atm, they can get much much more coins as difficulty is damn low.  Sad Sad

The swaps are done we have taken in peoples info that is complete so if someone wants to waste hash then let them also if anyone has missed the swap they can send us their private keys from their old wallet so we can verify and do the swap. Any coins mined since the announcement will not be considered as swappable.
Thanks for clarification!
Sound fair to me.
Good luck!

Yes it will.

We have already done the swaps on bittrex and c-cex they are with the updated source and coin.

We will be doing the transfer through a private key process. It will he explained very soon once the wallets are available.
They can mine pretty much like solo mining on current chain and swap with new coins.

The swaps are done we have taken in peoples info that is complete so if someone wants to waste hash then let them also if anyone has missed the swap they can send us their private keys from their old wallet so we can verify and do the swap. Any coins mined since the announcement will not be considered as swappable.
Thanks for clarification!
Sound fair to me.
Good luck!

Yes it will.

The swaps are done we have taken in peoples info that is complete so if someone wants to waste hash then let them also if anyone has missed the swap they can send us their private keys from their old wallet so we can verify and do the swap. Any coins mined since the announcement will not be considered as swapable.

Yes it will.

Activity: 471
how come you cant withdraw or deposit on c-cex but you can on bittrex?
Where can i finde a miner with this algo?

We will have one available at launch Smiley
Activity: 276
Where can i finde a miner with this algo?
Pages:
Jump to: