Pages:
Author

Topic: see 11K soon ? - page 2. (Read 696 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 23, 2018, 05:53:28 AM
The price of bitcoin will reach 11k$ before the end of this month.In this April,their may be a fluctuation due to the taxation.After this April month,the price will cross the 15k$.Now the price is around 8500$ and this is seems to be the best time to inverse your money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
March 23, 2018, 05:30:44 AM
For $11k I think it will not be reached in this month, maybe next month. Well I guess if the price is already at $ 11k.. it will be more likely to lead in a higher direction slowly, it will not fall like as before. Hopefully there is not much news that affects to the many people until the price is hard to reach $11k.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
March 23, 2018, 05:16:58 AM
Bitcoin born to increase. Its the only currency which never fall down. The thing which we can do is to hold more coin as much as we can. Price is around 9k it will increase soon since its the only currency which go up every year as compare to other altcoins. Every one is trying to join bitcoin which can increase his demand so not only 11k it will increase up to 50k this year all we have to do just wait and hold our coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 08:46:10 AM
Everybody thinks we are going to see 11K soon. The real question is, what happens after that number?
Will it drop like a stone right after 11K or will it continue to go up?
What do you think?
Any opinions?

Yes, there are all reasons to see the growth of Bitcoin. Honestly, I guessed it would happen a bit earlier, but 11 thousand is the reality that we will see very soon.
Activity: 406
March 12, 2018, 04:46:58 AM
Just expect the unexpected because no one can predict the future of bitcoin, yes there's a lot of hearsays around the internet so it's up to you weather who of those people you will believe. There's a lot of people saying bitcoin will rise but the opposite is happening, so the best thing to do is just do your work and don't mind all the hearsays because it will just give you headache and stress. I know we all have this instinct and feeling so there's no need to worry because we all know that when you step in bitcoin industry you're ready to face whatever happens.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
March 12, 2018, 04:40:23 AM
Everybody thinks we are going to see 11K soon. The real question is, what happens after that number?
What do you think?
Any opinions?
Level 11K is back soon, but can not be sure when that value will happen. Many estimates come up that say 50K soon in this year after lvl 11K happens, I do not think anything there is just want to buy as an investor or as a trader.

For me $11K is easy to be touch. However, getting to $12K is too much mental barrier. That's why I will assumed that below $11K is a good price to get bitcoin and then just have patience and hold if for as long as you can.

We have been testing $12K but it seems that we can't get over this hump. So at $11K no question it will be hit and I hope that we could maintain or consolidate and give a final push to the ever sought $12K and then see how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 12, 2018, 03:07:18 AM
What do you think?
Any opinions?
Level 11K is back soon, but can not be sure when that value will happen. Many estimates come up that say 50K soon in this year after lvl 11K happens, I do not think anything there is just want to buy as an investor or as a trader.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
March 12, 2018, 02:17:01 AM
almost reach $12,000 the price of bitcoin in march 6 after that it was huge dump, people says it was mt.gox sold bitcoins. Just keep holding guys I'm sure bitcoin will back again $11,000 then slowly to increase at $12,000.
Holding bitcoin for the futute better than selling our btc. Yes it almost $12000 last week and I dont see any reasons btc cant recover. Hoping less fuds so btc price can go up.
There is a difference between FUD and actual news, the reasons for the price decrease were real news there was a hack not to Binance but to some users and their bots it seems that Binance was able to avoid its users to lose money but that was still a news and the issue with Mt Gox dumping their coins was also probably one of the biggest reasons of why the price went down.
Activity: 392
March 11, 2018, 01:32:01 PM
Bitcoin had already reached 11,000$ mark before it went back to 8,000$ mark this week. That's always been the scenario all year long due to bitcoin's volatility. I believe that bitcoin will grow strong as its market capitalization and price is on a mission to go on top again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
March 11, 2018, 01:22:42 PM
almost reach $12,000 the price of bitcoin in march 6 after that it was huge dump, people says it was mt.gox sold bitcoins. Just keep holding guys I'm sure bitcoin will back again $11,000 then slowly to increase at $12,000.
Holding bitcoin for the futute better than selling our btc. Yes it almost $12000 last week and I dont see any reasons btc cant recover. Hoping less fuds so btc price can go up.
It is nice to see the price of bitcoin that it is easily to go up unlike in the past history of the price, and we are so thankful that we are given the chance to hold it, so hold why you still have guys, just make sure to have and not just seeing the price, if you don't have buy now so you can celebrate as well.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 11, 2018, 12:32:03 PM
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
March 11, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
Yeah,I also think so.We may see 11K soon.We can see the sign of reaching 11K.The price of bitcoin is now passing $9,7441.14.The price is rising but slowly. We hope we will see the price at 11K soon.It is not so far indeed.
I think that after reaching 11K the price won't fall again.Because I think bitcoin has already recovered it's crash and won't make a dip again.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 11, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

The Binance incident and then followed by the Mt. Gox trustee offloading huge amount quickly drop the price. But it looks like we are trying to bounce back to at least $9K levels which is a good sign.

Sad though to see that it happened when we are enjoying and closing at that $12K barrier. So we are back to square 1 and the target is still on our horizon.

Of course, we can't do anything at this crisis except to really HODL and just wait it out and just hope that we are going to recover in the next coming days.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 09:44:18 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
March 11, 2018, 09:35:44 AM
I think this is possible.May be end of this this month.Now the price of bitcoin is start to fluctuate due to some hacking,soon all this thing will rectified.Personally,you have to take care of your bitcoin as like your family for your future.Now a days lot of security setup is available to safe your bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
March 10, 2018, 03:20:00 PM
What do you think?
Any opinions?

If the price increase,just hold it till the money in terms of bitcoin with high security.
Don't think about the hacking issue of bitcoin.You should use of any security setup to safeguard your bitcoin.In just two to three days,we can expect this 11,000$.Don't do panic selling to avoid loss.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
March 10, 2018, 02:55:18 PM
That obviously would have to wait a while. Market doesn't look very good at this point after being steady around the 10.8k area and the massive sell off recently did quite a damage. Here again we see weak hands scrambling to save money which adds to the dump.
It was quite steady on $11,500 - $11,800 but it never reached $12,000. I'm also guessing that the biggest impact that made for this fall is because of the rumors that Binance has been hacked and I don't know if also there are some FUDs that are being scattered about the security of hardware wallets, to be specific with ledger nano s. Whatever and whomever is causing this dip, they really don't want to see bitcoin rise again. There must be a big whale that is playing around and is happy cashing out.
It will raise again definitely every one understand the current situation. But binance hacking is occur in two before but this thread is creating 6 six days ago why again and again continuously discuss the same topic. Once crypto market is stabilize automatically it is raise again but no one understand the crypto platform. Many big investor are involving this platform but it is transparent in everyone so we must protect ourself automatically change the market.
Forget about the incident of Binance hacking incident, the funds were all safe.
Source: 'All Funds Are Safe': Binance Denies Crypto Hack Rumors

There's another interesting thing that happened while we are thinking that its due to Binance hack. It's due to Mt. Gox trustee is dumping.
Source: Bitcoin Drops to $8,300 as Mt. Gox Trustee Sell Off Continues, Market Drops

We have to wait until the market recovers so there's another rumor that we'll be in bullish on September because of this Mt.Gox incident.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 10, 2018, 09:12:02 AM
As usual after a short pump comes a long dump,hard to figure out where the market will go. Better to stay calm and watch the market once btc reached $12k again , expect a bull run till $30k

Its getting harder to predict the market, but I know it will pump again and go higher. We need bitcoin more time to recover and if you really believe on this technology just support it and do nothing, relax and enjoy the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
March 10, 2018, 09:06:58 AM
as I once told the previous threads, that the price that will occur in 2018 will be hard to guess. whether it's a sudden crash or a really unexpected spike. this situation is very difficult to guess, many predictions are missed and many are also almost right predictions.
IMO we just need time and wait for what we all expect. the situation is now a hot conversation often discussed. in fact, this could be a tranding topic of this forum.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
March 10, 2018, 08:26:27 AM
As usual after a short pump comes a long dump,hard to figure out where the market will go. Better to stay calm and watch the market once btc reached $12k again , expect a bull run till $30k
Pages:
Jump to: