Pages:
Author

Topic: SeedBox, Torrent Download, Premium Link generator & More - page 8. (Read 2472 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Allow reciving pm from newbies
thanks
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
https://maxspeedbox.com/home.html they are scam be aware i buy and nothing work no reply from them about problems with service.

could be a temporary issue. Could you please do try again or PM me with your issue I will help you personally.

UP FOR TODAY Smiley

https://maxspeedbox.com/home.html
Activity: 21
https://maxspeedbox.com/home.html they are scam be aware i buy and nothing work no reply from them about problems with service.
Activity: 1
Does your service provide MEGA premium link generator?

Yes it does
but only individual link is supported
Activity: 155
Does your service provide MEGA premium link generator?
Do you guys support remote upload to google drive?

Sorry it is currently not supported

Update: added new server for better speed and added new hosters. Enjoy!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
Do you guys support remote upload to google drive?
how many torrent files I can download?

you can download unlimited torrent files. You can always delete unused files and free up your storage space to download more Smiley

Is it possible to increase the storage space? what is the file size limit for torrent download?

Storage space can be increase by request and with a small fee. With 180 Days VIP Premium you can get an extra +50GB storage space Smiley. Torrent file size limit is up to 40GB.

thank you for the clarifications. Best service so far. I can recommend!

Thank you so much for your kind words. If you need help please contact us anytime.

you can download unlimited torrent files. You can always delete unused files and free up your storage space to download more Smiley

Is it possible to increase the storage space? what is the file size limit for torrent download?

Storage space can be increase by request and with a small fee. With 180 Days VIP Premium you can get an extra +50GB storage space Smiley. Torrent file size limit is up to 40GB.

I'm quite satisfied with the services, now I can download both torrent and file hosting files using one provider..
Filehost download have limited traffic but they reset it every day which is good enough for me..overall rate is 9/10 for me..keep up the great job!

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated Smiley
Activity: 7
I'm quite satisfied with the services, now I can download both torrent and file hosting files using one provider..
Filehost download have limited traffic but they reset it every day which is good enough for me..overall rate is 9/10 for me..keep up the great job!
Do you support rapidgator and nitroflare?

We do support rapidgator download but not yet for nitroflare. You may send us a request to support that filehost Smiley

Thanks. Would like to try..hope it is good..

No problem. If you need help please contact us anytime. We online 24/7 Smiley

please check pm. Got few questions about your service before deciding to buy.

Thank you for you interest. PM replied.

Activity: 7
please check pm. Got few questions about your service before deciding to buy.
is there any discount available?

yes, there is an ongoing promotion with 15% off for all packages. Please use code: GET15OFFTODAY
Purchased and it activated instantly..download speed is good so far..I'm impressed with the smooth transaction..will you add another filehosters in the future?

Yes we may add new hosters when it become very popular or upon majority requests..you may send your suggestions to us via contact form at https://maxspeedbox.com/contact.html
thank you and have a nice day! Smiley
Activity: 3
Purchased and it activated instantly..download speed is good so far..I'm impressed with the smooth transaction..will you add another filehosters in the future?
what are the payment options.

There are various type of payment options available including bitcoin and it activated instantly! Smiley

Thanks! i'm going to try the 7 days vip premium..

Sure, if you need help or got questions just drop me a PM or email me at maxspeedbox.com@gmail[d.o.t]com
Activity: 3
what are the payment options.

There are various type of payment options available including bitcoin and it activated instantly! Smiley

Thanks! i'm going to try the 7 days vip premium..
Pages:
Jump to: