Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking 188.75 loan / partnership - Very secure & Profitable - page 2. (Read 33566 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
If I assume you have a well run business, but what sort of returns do you see from the investment? If you had to guess that is. Also, i'm surprised you can't get access to this amount of capital in some other fashion.

Thank you. I'm not so much looking for a loan, but an investment. And you'd be looking at at least double if not triple the investment. I just bought a $500 somewhat crappy debt portfolio and doubled it in about 45 days. Then I resold that portfolio for $300 on the files I didn't collect on.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
If I assume you have a well run business, but what sort of returns do you see from the investment? If you had to guess that is. Also, i'm surprised you can't get access to this amount of capital in some other fashion.
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
It is neat isn't it? I can explain how to register a domain if you don't know how. But thanks for the comment, friend.

The domain is brand new. If you're going to investigate the company, don't investigate the domain, but go to the NH secretary of state, do a free business lookup and check when my incorporation papers were put in place. Or, if you want to take that extra step, call one of the companies I have listed as a small sample of my current clients, and see what they have to say about me. Or, check my business credit? Or, check the BBB. Or you could even look me up in relation to my agency and check previous posts related to my company. They're far more than 3 days old. You could google my toll free # too. We have a grand total of 3 complaints that I've seen. Some from a couple years ago and this year (which is actually outstanding, as I know of no other agencies that have a record low amount of complaints in 3 years). You also don't get an A- in 3 days. Plenty of other methods available. Feel free to avail yourself to any or all of them.

I hope this sufficiently attends to your comment.

PS - I'd be happy to provide a list of other domains that I've used for the two companies I own if you want to do a whois on those as well. It's also neat how I've not put a privacy block on on the domain registration info, as I have nothing to hide.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Good day everyone. I've owned a collection agency for the past 3 years. We hand b2c and b2b collections on a contingency basis.

See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/collection-agency-service-140625

And: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trendon-shavers-a-free-contribution-144321

Also: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheap-investigative-service-138866

I have several vouches from active members of this forum (hero members and such) and hold my agency to a high degree of integrity. I also have a great business credit report which I can provide a full copy of. Unfortunately, I don't deal much in business loans, as they can get quite costly, so I don't have enough credit to obtain a loan with the bank, but everything I have owned, I have paid back, so what I do have in credit is reflected by my business credit bureau. I also have an A- with the BBB, which is very high for a collection agency. I've never been sued since I started my agency.

What I'm seeking is an investor to BUY paper (debt portfolios) rather than just working them on contingency, making 30% of whatever I collect and constantly competing with competitors. In buying ones own debt it's important to diversify your portfolio and buy smart. You could buy 300k worth of debt for 2k and make almost nothing back or make 10 - 15k. It really depends on buying smart, something I've learned very well over the past 7 years (4 years management working for other agencies + 3 years owning my own) immersed in this agency.

I'm not looking for someone to give me the money and handle everything in the shadows. The investor would get full access to our collection software platform to see real-time updates on the accounts (to see them being worked), a dedicated quickbooks account to see where every dollar of the loan goes, my contact information and daily - weekly updates, and 50% of all the profits based on that loan for the life of the paper.

My agency has access to the top investigative software (only given to agencies that have been in business 2+ years, credit bureau report (business and persons), dialers (for automated called), top agency software (for account management) and I only hire persons with at least 2 years direct experience or 5 years close related experience.

Unlike many of the loans that go on in this forum, I'd give a full written contact (signed) and would put the full backing of my agency on it, as well as personal guaranteeing the investment. I don't take using someone's hard earned money lightly. Please PM for further information. I'll provide my cell and email and we can go from there. Serious inquiries only please.

Just to put it out in the open now, my agency is: AFS - www.affordablefinancialsol.com

Neat how that domain was just registered 3 days ago.
Good day everyone. I've owned a collection agency for the past 3 years. We hand b2c and b2b collections on a contingency basis.

See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/collection-agency-service-140625

And: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trendon-shavers-a-free-contribution-144321

Also: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheap-investigative-service-138866

I have several vouches from active members of this forum (hero members and such) and hold my agency to a high degree of integrity. I also have a great business credit report which I can provide a full copy of. Unfortunately, I don't deal much in business loans, as they can get quite costly, so I don't have enough credit to obtain a loan with the bank, but everything I have owned, I have paid back, so what I do have in credit is reflected by my business credit bureau. I also have an A- with the BBB, which is very high for a collection agency. I've never been sued since I started my agency.

What I'm seeking is an investor to BUY paper (debt portfolios) rather than just working them on contingency, making 30% of whatever I collect and constantly competing with competitors. In buying ones own debt it's important to diversify your portfolio and buy smart. You could buy 300k worth of debt for 2k and make almost nothing back or make 10 - 15k. It really depends on buying smart, something I've learned very well over the past 7 years (4 years management working for other agencies + 3 years owning my own) immersed in this agency.

I'm not looking for someone to give me the money and handle everything in the shadows. The investor would get full access to our collection software platform to see real-time updates on the accounts (to see them being worked), a dedicated quickbooks account to see where every dollar of the loan goes, my contact information and daily - weekly updates, and 50% of all the profits based on that loan for the life of the paper.

My agency has access to the top investigative software (only given to agencies that have been in business 2+ years, credit bureau report (business and persons), dialers (for automated called), top agency software (for account management) and I only hire persons with at least 2 years direct experience or 5 years close related experience.

Unlike many of the loans that go on in this forum, I'd give a full written contact (signed) and would put the full backing of my agency on it, as well as personal guaranteeing the investment. I don't take using someone's hard earned money lightly. Please PM for further information. I'll provide my cell and email and we can go from there. Serious inquiries only please.

Just to put it out in the open now, my agency is: AFS - www.affordablefinancialsol.com
Pages:
Jump to: