Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking 1BTC Loan: 2-4 Week Term; 10%+ Interest on Repayment - page 2. (Read 2484 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I can offer 5.6 LTC right now.
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Hey bud,

I can loan you like 5 or 6 LTC right now. That's all i've got up to this point since i paid you back.

Let me know if you want this for starters.

Thanks man.  Even smaller micro-type loans of this sort do help, and I'll return with interest promptly.  Just let me know more exact figures and we can discuss.  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hey bud,

I can loan you like 5 or 6 LTC right now. That's all i've got up to this point since i paid you back.

Let me know if you want this for starters.
I am willing to pay more than 10% interest if anyone is willing to cover this loan within 48 hours.  Terms are negotiable.   Smiley
If i had the 1 BTC i would gladly help you out.  You trusted me by loaning me 0.025 BTC with no collateral which i greatly appreciate.   I have seen you give loans to many people on here. I wish you luck and throw my vouch for you on here. It may not be much but i tried.

Thanks man.  No worries about not having the funds, I appreciate you took time to post.  Smiley
Update for Archival Purposes:

LTC Loan
Lender:  ClutchThese
Date: 1/27/2014
Amount: 6.00 LTC
Repaid in the amount of 7.03LTC on January 31st.

BTC Loan
Lender:  Whirlpool
Date:  1/28/2014
Amount:  1BTC
Repaid in the amount of 1.1BTC on February 11th

Original Post:
Hello.  A good number of you may be familiar with me as a lender on these forums for the past few months, but this time around I am looking to acquire a loan.  I am looking to further expand my Scrypt mining operations and the additional funds will make this expansion much easier.  I currently own 8MH/s in equipment and have been mining Scrypt for roughly a year now.

Because of the large amount of mining equipment, you can rest assured the loan will be repaid in a timely manner.  I am anticipating two weeks till repayment, but would like 4 weeks just incase bank transfers or similar get delayed.  

I can supply receipts for all purchases as well if you feel that would add greater credibility/insurance to what the loan is being used for.
Repayment would be of 1.1BTC regardless if loan is paid back early.  I have attached a screenshot of my workers status to verify they are running.  If you would like ID or similar, I am willing to offer that as well.
I am not offering collateral the purpose of this loan is to more efficiently utilize time and accelerate expansion.  If I had alternative currencies at the moment, I would have just exchanged for BTC/USD.

https://i.imgur.com/w2AqoqP.png

Thank you for your time.
Pages:
Jump to: