Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking Hidden Gems! - page 2. (Read 251 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
January 28, 2024, 05:31:25 AM
This forum is not the best place to find a good project to invest in. You need to do some research on some influencers who share valuable insights about crypto projects. Blindly following influencers is a very bad way to lose all of your money especially if an influencer directly tells you to invest in any project without explaining and sharing valuable insight about the project You should not follow his call. Learn from the data they have shared and decide you should buy that token or not.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
January 28, 2024, 05:13:03 AM
Hey everyone, Smiley

I'm new here and eager to learn from experienced traders and investors. I've been keeping an eye on the market and noticed some potential buying opportunities emerging.

Could anyone point me in the right direction or share some insights on where to find promising projects or assets worth considering for a market buy?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
gungun11
You are nowhere near ready to do what you want, you are still on the process of learning more about the markets, identifying good projects and even learning more about yourself, this is not the time to look for hidden gems, this is the time to learn the basics and see if you can apply them consistently over a long period of time, and if that is the case then you can begin to take greater risks, but if you decide to ignore this process and you try to find those coins anyway then chances are you will lose everything.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 28, 2024, 04:57:25 AM
Hi welcome!

Recently the market has developed some good opportunities that one most have grabbed in order to make profit when the bull run starts and that is a good observation that you've got there mate.

It's hard to give a particular coin or token that has good potentials that's worth investing in if you're thinking of buy small tokens but you could choose from the top 10 coins that are trading in the market and follow some investment rules to find the best you can for yourself.
I will only list some rules that you most apply to be a good investor although I'm not an investor but i got little experiences.

[1] You most only invest what you can afford to loss.
[2] You most find project with good volumes or trending coins that has utility and good market cap.
[3] You have to (DYOR) Do your own research on each project that got your attention, this research includes checking there infography, read the white papers etc to be more acquainted with the basic knowledge of the project.
[4] If you have chosen any project do not remove your from it because this are new Altcoins or shitcoins that may or may not grow more than expected since there are not Bitcoin or Ethereum that has great potentials you most not leave them as long term invest as BTC.

This not all anyone can add his or her own tips
Activity: 448
Merit: 271
January 28, 2024, 03:29:49 AM
These three areas are where you would find hidden gems Defi, AI, and Memecoins if you are seeking good ROI. You would need to do your research before you invest in any crypto from those niches. No one here would recommend you a new cryptocurrency as it would look like a promotion. Go through different blockchains and find out what are the upcoming projects on those blockchains. As of now, Solana has some good projects coming up you can find details if you check their social media handles.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
January 28, 2024, 12:06:31 AM
For beginners I think bitcoin might be your best bet it is after all the top one among all cryptocurrencies

It was the first one created and is now considered the standard of all cryptocurrencies that followed there are numerous altcoins out there so if you are trying to look for altcoins to buy it is important for you to do your own research it is really not advisable for beginners to follow blindly because you, yourself, know your own limits

When investing, it is best if you would only invest what you can afford to lose especially we are dealing with very volatile markets here

Learn your goals first and from then you can start searching for altcoins that could cater specifically to your needs
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
January 27, 2024, 11:21:17 PM
Welcome to the forum as well as market access.

For newbies, I think you need to start with the basics of investing first. You can completely search for knowledge about bitcoin, altcoins, asset protection in space,... Try to learn these things. basics and foundations before thinking about potential opportunities to earn profits, because in reality investing will come with risks.

And as always, we encourage you to hone your skills in this topic to receive many useful answers Beginners & Help
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 27, 2024, 11:06:29 PM
Hey everyone, Smiley

I'm new here and eager to learn from experienced traders and investors. I've been keeping an eye on the market and noticed some potential buying opportunities emerging.

Could anyone point me in the right direction or share some insights on where to find promising projects or assets worth considering for a market buy?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
gungun11
Pages:
Jump to: