Pages:
Author

Topic: [Seeking partners] Looking for altcoin funds to expand altdice.net - Special T&C - page 2. (Read 5068 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
I am interested in investing too
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
are there any plans on creating a doge dice?

Hi, yeah a doge game is planned to be live soon. I have someone that wants to invest the equivalent of 0.5 BTC worth of DOGE.
If you want, you can join us. I can split the profits accordingly to the amount invested by everyone. Smiley
I would like to! so how would it be done?

My friend who wants to invest is about to post here.

Let's make an example. Let's say he invests 100k doge to run the game, and you do the same.
It's 200k doge to run the game.

At the end of the month, imagine there's 60k doge profit.
Half of this is intented to investors, so it's 30k. Since you invested the same amount, it's split between you, so it's 15k profit for each of you.
With the remaining profit, I can repay to each of you 10k doge. This would be a principal repayment, so it's different from the profits. (Remaining 10k will be for expanding altdice, and running the website.)

So each of you would retrieve 25k doge in this scenario, and I would still owe 90k doge to every one of you.
We do this for as long as I haven't repaid the principal to you. And your coins are still yours to claim anytime, but that means no more profits.

I do the payouts every month. (A bit of delay for march, i'm busy as hell but it's done one after the other, i have several investments not listed here).
Of course, the investments are monitored publicly.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hi, yeah a doge game is planned to be live soon. I have someone that wants to invest the equivalent of 0.5 BTC worth of DOGE.
If you want, you can join us. I can split the profits accordingly to the amount invested by everyone. Smiley

It's me, I can invest near 445k doge for the game.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I would like to! so how would it be done?
legendary

Activity: 266
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
The rest of the 25k PXC has been repaid to ghostlander.
Total of 50k PXC loan has been repaid. ( http://explorer.phoenixcoin.org/tx/2b8a61adb4d48088036bbfd978bc7e7a51a153497cbd8e032421426a1f15b0dd )

That investment has generated 43036.81 PXC as profits that have been paid to the investor.
It is a little more than 86% of the amount invested back in october 2013.

Thanks for your trust, ghostlander. It was sweet doing business with you. Smiley

Confirmed. A pleasure to do business with you.
legendary
The rest of the 25k PXC has been repaid to ghostlander.
Total of 50k PXC loan has been repaid. ( http://explorer.phoenixcoin.org/tx/2b8a61adb4d48088036bbfd978bc7e7a51a153497cbd8e032421426a1f15b0dd )

That investment has generated 43036.81 PXC as profits that have been paid to the investor.
It is a little more than 86% of the amount invested back in october 2013.

Thanks for your trust, ghostlander. It was sweet doing business with you. Smiley

I am looking for more loans of this type, under the same conditions, with coins that are not yet supported at Altdice.net

By the way, I have some IT development issues. My dev got some delays so the website update has been delayed.
We have to make some final adjustments and it will be ready to go online !
legendary
25K PXC of the last loan of 50K PXC has been re-paid with a good interest, thanks.
legendary
1.1K PXC received, this loan is closed, thanks. A new 50K PXC loan is established, TxID 710ea2085bd0e95a8783e21e154e066d664671efe7ea4eb998dda4b2e2600eae. Good luck!

Loan received ! I'm raising the stakes right now.
Thank you very much ! :-)

Which coins do you need right now?

To say the truth, I would prefer any coin that is not yet supported by Altdice.
I can virtually add each and every coin, so any coin will do it.
I have a preference for coins with larger communities tho.
This way we can open the game to more and more communities, in the end. :-)

We are currently supporting 8 coins :
-Infinitecoin
-Zetacoin
-Worldcoin
-Crptogenic Bullion
-Franko
-Phoenixcoin
-Incakoin
-Netcoin

Why not Anoncoin, or Devcoin ?
By the way, the loan is not backed in BTC.
I mean if today you loan 0.2 BTC worth of Anoncoin, let's say it's 10000 ANC (it's an example). Well, I owe you 10000 ANC, and not 0.2BTC.
Just a point that seems important to me.
PM me if you want to discuss about details.
legendary
Which coins do you need right now?
legendary
1.1K PXC received, this loan is closed, thanks. A new 50K PXC loan is established, TxID 710ea2085bd0e95a8783e21e154e066d664671efe7ea4eb998dda4b2e2600eae. Good luck!
legendary
Repaid 1100 PXC to ghostlander
transaction : http://explorer.phoenixcoin.org/tx/956ea54be3c571d3c923c0c38b198ed4246b0b4aee6b99128e92d62289a9109c

I have bought a few PXC in order to increase stakes and enable a few more games. Players can now win over 5000 PXC per bet. I can therefore repay this loan.
The has not profited, we have a small loss. Instead of 50% profits, we arranged that 10% would be fine. That's why 1100.

ghostlander then offered a 50k loan.
This is a great opportunity to expand altdice, and raise stakes to offer larger bets to players.
The loan will take place with the same conditions :

ghostlander is entitled 50% profit during the whole loan time. Report are done twice a month, along with the profit payment.
No time limit.
Funds available upon request, but ghostlander won't be paid profits anymore once he retrieves 100% of his coins.

Ghostlander, please send 50k to PkZZMUufS3UQqC2J1DVWdL4jZ618EkHo3P if you agree.

Thank you very much for this great opportunity !
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Incakoin= Incagold
Yogg thanks for everything your site is so fast to return a bet!
Glad I trusted you
Very honorable person
            Thanks.
legendary
Thanks for the information, I'll see if I can loan you anything.
Okay. I hope we can do some business in the future. Anyway keep updated on this thread. :-)
I want to loan altcoins more likely - there won't be any issues for exchange with BTC like this.

I know I asked for BTC first, but I considered only a one time massive loan at this time. It would allow to get better graphics and go high stakes with a few altcoins.
But I feel a lot of potential in Altdice, so I think this might be a way to get it done also. ^^

Anyway, I can ask these people from IncaKoin and Netcoin to post on this thread and also update the 1st post with their loans.
I'm a serious dude, I hate liars. I have been scammed too much in my life to scam anyone..
That's why the conditions are kind of weird. I can't promise a fixed %. Because I know I can't ! Why would I do so ? I'm transparent from start to finish. :-)
And I feel great this way, to say the truth. =)

Is there a minimum loan amount?

Well, yes and no.
No, because I can run a game with any amount of coin.
Yes, because I realised with PXC that it depends on the transaction fee. It is 0.1 with PXC. The game has to be profitable.
I can't offer bets as low as 0.1 PXC, because the game won't make any profit from these bets, since it sends a bit of a coin to indicate a loss.
If the fee to do this transaction is equal to the bet amount, there is no profit.
And because of the short amount in the game wallet, I can't enable high payout games.

So no, there is no minimum amount, since it allows to offer the highest payout bets, and regarding the stakes and the min transaction fee.
legendary
Is there a minimum loan amount?
Activity: 280
How often will you be sending out the 50% investor profit, and how long do you expect it will take for the repayment of the principal?

I don't know. We can agree on the time frame. I already have 2 loans (for Netcoin and Incakoin). We do it every month. But I know this people for a while now, we talk on skype and they trust me. So yeah basically every month is fine for them.

I agreed with ghostlander via PM that I will keep him updated about how it goes every 2 weeks. It can be every week.

Then, about how long will the repayment take, I don't know. There is a lot of parameters like how the game does with a new type of coin, how much from the remaining 50% profit will go to loan repayment.. One thing is sure : I can always give hand the funds back upon request. :-)

I have to update the 1st post with the PXC loan details. PXC will be added to Altdice later today.

I must tell you that our next investment will be to do graphics. It can't be worse than it is now. I already have a graphist that'd do it for $1k. It's lame I can't afford that right now.

Feel free to ask me anything !
Thanks for the information, I'll see if I can loan you anything.
legendary
How often will you be sending out the 50% investor profit, and how long do you expect it will take for the repayment of the principal?

I don't know. We can agree on the time frame. I already have 2 loans (for Netcoin and Incakoin). We do it every month. But I know this people for a while now, we talk on skype and they trust me. So yeah basically every month is fine for them.

I agreed with ghostlander via PM that I will keep him updated about how it goes every 2 weeks. It can be every week.

Then, about how long will the repayment take, I don't know. There is a lot of parameters like how the game does with a new type of coin, how much from the remaining 50% profit will go to loan repayment.. One thing is sure : I can always give hand the funds back upon request. :-)

I have to update the 1st post with the PXC loan details. PXC will be added to Altdice later today.

I must tell you that our next investment will be to do graphics. It can't be worse than it is now. I already have a graphist that'd do it for $1k. It's lame I can't afford that right now.

Feel free to ask me anything !
Activity: 280
Ready to make an initial loan of 1K PXC for Altdice.net. Your conditions?

Thanks a lot !

Well, since I can't promise a fixed % during a period of time, it'll be done this way :

During the whole time of the loan, I give out 50% of the profits to investors. The profits are not repayments for the loan. This is the profit you make from loaning your coins. The remaining 50% will be used to expand the game, repay the loan and increase stakes.

After repayment of the principal, you won't receive profits anymore. See this like an easy way to get some extra coins in the long run. Smiley
I will give you back any amount upon request of that amount. I can always lower the stakes to never run out of coins.

There is no required amount, stakes are calculated accordingly to the wallet balance. With a high balance we can have high stakes, and therefore higher profits.

Here is my FXC address : PYY6rvCpSo2piviCCa8jfP84XPbSWyhHsL

I will keep you updated about how it goes on. You won't be disapointed.
legendary
Ready to make an initial loan of 1K PXC for Altdice.net. Your conditions?

Thanks a lot !

Well, since I can't promise a fixed % during a period of time, it'll be done this way :

During the whole time of the loan, I give out 50% of the profits to investors. The profits are not repayments for the loan. This is the profit you make from loaning your coins. The remaining 50% will be used to expand the game, repay the loan and increase stakes.

After repayment of the principal, you won't receive profits anymore. See this like an easy way to get some extra coins in the long run. Smiley
I will give you back any amount upon request of that amount. I can always lower the stakes to never run out of coins.

There is no required amount, stakes are calculated accordingly to the wallet balance. With a high balance we can have high stakes, and therefore higher profits.

Here is my FXC address : PYY6rvCpSo2piviCCa8jfP84XPbSWyhHsL

I will keep you updated about how it goes on. You won't be disapointed.

Agreed. 1K PXC sent, TxID bb3b4bf6533209685df41acbc9fb22f1156cdf6e1038fc61551a8e6d653f06be
Pages:
Jump to: