Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking to borrow US$100k for Forex trading with 5% LLC Share as Collateral - page 3. (Read 7098 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Someone just asked this question:

"If you already have a demo going, why are you going to need five years of development?"

I saw this question by email alert but cannot find it here!

May I clarify that we have fully completed development of our robots. We started the project in 2008 and completed it by Dec 2013. Now our robots are fully ready for trading real Forex investments. The demo investment am talking about was started in early Jan 2014 and is being run by our robots to demonstrate how they can trade all 12 Forex majors in real Forex investment. Regrettably, I do not want to post the link to our Trade Explorer here, so that it may not be considered as advertisement.

Thanks for your understanding.

I was the one who posted that question.  Then I re-read your post and understood the development was complete, so I deleted my post.   Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Someone just asked this question:

"If you already have a demo going, why are you going to need five years of development?"

I saw this question by email alert but cannot find it here!

May I clarify that we have fully completed development of our robots. We started the project in 2008 and completed it by Dec 2013. Now our robots are fully ready for trading real Forex investments. The demo investment am talking about was started in early Jan 2014 and is being run by our robots to demonstrate how they can trade all 12 Forex majors in real Forex investment. Regrettably, I do not want to post the link to our Trade Explorer here, so that it may not be considered as advertisement.

Thanks for your understanding.
I think you will be so successful I would like to please lend you $500k.

Please give me your Bitcoin deposit address.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hello,

Regrettably I have the impression that you are joking with your offer.

We are not joking. Please PM me so that I can give you the link where you can see/assess our demo investment performance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS
You will not even get 1k with a brand new account.
Sorry
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think you will be so successful I would like to please lend you $500k.

Please give me your Bitcoin deposit address.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Hello,

I am seeking to borrow US$100K against 5% LLC (Limited Liability Company) private share (membership) as collateral.

Our area of business is automated Forex trading using own robots developed during five years period effective 2008.

50% of the money (US$50K) will be used to cover our five years expenses in developing the robots, while 50% (US$50K) will be set aside as permanent trading capital.

Investor (company member) shall earn 1% fixed monthly return from US$100K + 40% of net monthly trading profit on US$50K. Investor (company member) shall additionally share from profits to be generated from trading capitals of outside (ordinary) investors.

Our automated Forex trading system is capable of making 50% on average monthly.

If you can invest, please reply to this message for further details available.

Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: