Pages:
Author

Topic: seems newbie is not welcomed here - page 3. (Read 714 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
March 01, 2018, 06:30:10 PM
You got interested, that's fine, but if you have nothing to add to the conversation, keep your mouth shut, and your hands away from the keyboard.
I know it may sound offensive, but think of all the people reading the thread that you've just posted in and everyone saying more or less the same thing "it's nice, i like it, keep it up, great project"... It would be so difficult to find any information there, you'd be scrolling through hundreds of posts with no meaning.
Don't get discouraged, we've all started at some point.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 06:20:50 PM
Hi! Welcome to the forum. Dont be offended, your are not the only one. I’ve read a lot of complains about posts being deleted but dont take it personally. Its not deleted because it is a newbie’s post. Posts are deleted for some reasons and its not always because it is off topic. Sometimes they delete a repeated topic or posts. Or it could also be that the whole thread was deleted because similar topic has been created already before so all the other posts under the thread will also be lost.  Dont be discouraged. Feel at home.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 05:56:15 PM
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

following, looks cool.

with limited total supply im just got interesting, that's seems cool for me and i will follow it , why is my comment got deleted? Huh

im so confused that im starting to learn what is decentralized digital currency and got deleted soon after the try on a centralized Bitcoin Forum.
Pages:
Jump to: