Pages:
Author

Topic: segwit 2x fork expected tomorrow 28th dec.. what do you think? - page 2. (Read 375 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I expect the new forked coin to go down in price a lot in the first few hours of existance, maybe even days, because people will be wanting to sell them immediatly to make some quick money. But if you're fast enough to sell them you can also make some quick money. Maybe it will rise in price a few weeks after release just like bitcoin gold, but no-one can predict the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
If there was a very valuable fork, the price of BTC rose. Investors do not value.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318
Does this mean I'll get an equivalent value in segwit2x of dollars I have in btc?

No, you'll get about $2 per BTC you have
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Does this mean I'll get an equivalent value in segwit2x of dollars I have in btc?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
This is pretty similar to a scam. Different team just taking the name of B2X for the fast money. This will even drop faster than Bitcoin Gold. Does one even care about those forks anymore? Do some research about this fork on reddit.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 531
I really cant believe my eyes.. i didnt see any comments around here regarding this BTC fork..
I really HATE BTC... but i must admit this hardfork is more useful than other shitcoins like BTG.. and it is also easy money, a extra free coin.
my worst worry is the absence of replay protection.. so i will take a high risk if try to sell BTC just after fork?
I see the news about this throughout the forum ,the problem is why you hate bitcoin basically bitcoin is the founder or originator of altcoin and actually not altcoin if there is no bitcoin ,you have to be patient to sell bitcoin if you want more profit
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
Well yeah that is if they don't have replay protection which they probably should and if they don't a lot of websites and wallets won't support it from the get go. You will get official announcements from everybody though considering it is a bigger fork than these other 3-5 we have had in the past month here.
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
I really cant believe my eyes.. i didnt see any comments around here regarding this BTC fork..
I really HATE BTC... but i must admit this hardfork is more useful than other shitcoins like BTG.. and it is also easy money, a extra free coin.
my worst worry is the absence of replay protection.. so i will take a high risk if try to sell BTC just after fork?

Yes, you must be the result of these forks. But as investors demand, they will continue to exist in the market.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Pages:
Jump to: