Pages:
Author

Topic: Segwit2x got cancelled. What now for altcoins? - page 2. (Read 1220 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 253
Now a lot of altcoins are green, every who invested in alts now getting good profit. I like it and wait for higher %
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Altcoin back in the green zone,,
this news will bring marketcap move from bitcoin to altcoin  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I think a lot of altcoins will go back to their ATH or surpass it. The questions is whick one?
I would say ARK, Omg will do it.

Cheers
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
With the Sigwith2x cancellation i think the altcoins will rise now. This ist good for me. My portfolio list 95% Altcoins Smiley
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Some money will return to the altcoins. But it doesn't mean they will rise on new ATH. Bitcoin right now has big expectations because of futures on CME group. Tone Vays says that top is on the 7500$ for btc. JPmorgan says that btc will reach 8000$. We don't know how it will effect on altcoins. If btc will in the same range for a week or so, then alts could rise much more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
All the coin thing is because when bitcoin is done segwit2x there will be a price adjustment and the capital will flow back to altcoin and at this altcoin will have strong waves
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Sigwith2x cancellation is going to be a top up for altcoins market. We are going to see fund flowing back to altcoins markets. I expect ethereum, lisk,  wave,  and bitconnect including litecoin to be the most beneficial to this cancellations. I also like the statement from bitcoin gold community that this decision was taking in other to keep bitcoin community gother. I pray the next time this hardfork come up we may see success in it and it will impact both coins.
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
i am buying back at higher prices all the alts with strong fundamentals that i panick sold
like tons of ARDR and sys
i feel like a retarded now but who cares , the potential is huge

look at the total market cap of crypto, it's still more than 200 billions
btc price and dominance going down but market cap stays high, that means that most people are selling btc not for cash but for alts.
Activity: 50
Neo and all estabilished coins yeah, Lisk will raise very high now with everything coming up. WTC too should explode back up to its ath.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Now the investors will switch to alts as bitcoin will drop. Time to do some research and find out which ones the whales will pile all their bitcoin into. I'm thinking NEO will benefit and some other well established coins
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
update : namewastaken
Not sure
Some say this is good news for btc, but it appears to me that money is flowing back into alts so this is amazing news for us

Hope to see a correction in btc price and a hard pump in alts
Activity: 48
Good news for alts as everyone buys back into them.  My port is the highest it has ever been.  I'm quite pleased.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
My portfolio is up 25% already....
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
They may rise back once BTC takes a breath.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
You guys probably all heard by now that the Segwit2x got cancelled (for now) and there is still only one Bitcoin.

There are speculations that suggest the whales who were holding btc will eventually move to alts. What do you guys say? Will alts have stability? What alts do you guys see promising in the short term?
Pages:
Jump to: