Pages:
Author

Topic: Self-Claimed Satoshi Nakamoto to Write a Bitcoin Book - page 2. (Read 182 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
This is a very good news and will be successful book sellers in industry but I am not sure if its still real person who gonna publish the book i think they are just using the name to make easy money.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Lol... Attention seekers! Well, let's see how it all plays!
Activity: 308
A news is being spread rapidly that a person/community claiming himself/themselves as Satoshi Nakamoto is going to publish a book regarding the first crypto currency of the world - Bitcoin.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
A self-claimed Satoshi Nakamoto has announced they are writing a book on bitcoin and its history, as well as personal stories of its creator, though it remains unclear whether the person is the actual creator of world’s first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC).

Last Friday, nakamotofamilyfoundation.org posted a letter. Find out what the letter said on the website.

Complete story : https://coinfrenzy.io/satoshi-nakamoto-bitcoin-book/

Looks interesting, let's see how it goes if they will not contradict and can show proof that this the real Satoshi Nakamoto, then it could a best seller and will create a big waves and maybe lift the dipping price of all the coins in the market now, I'm looking forward to it's launching hopefully it will be shared here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I have heard something about this, but I think that real Satoshi Nakamoto wont show his identity or wont provide any new updates. Because his idea was to create decentralized cryptocurrency and when he appears, everything could change..
Activity: 30
Things people do to gain attention and money..jeez
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
A self-claimed Satoshi Nakamoto has announced they are writing a book on bitcoin and its history, as well as personal stories of its creator, though it remains unclear whether the person is the actual creator of world’s first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC).

Last Friday, nakamotofamilyfoundation.org posted a letter. Find out what the letter said on the website.

Complete story : https://coinfrenzy.io/satoshi-nakamoto-bitcoin-book/
Pages:
Jump to: