Pages:
Author

Topic: Self-Driving Vehicles - page 2. (Read 758 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
July 06, 2017, 11:18:29 AM
Would you feel safe and able to relax while your car drives autonomously?

i prefer to drive with my 2 hands, than to rely on artificial intellegence to drive my car, plus theres a study that its prone to hacking, imagine you enable self drive then the hacker manage to control your vehicle, its not a good idea at this time, maybe in the next 20-30 years but not on this generations.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Make Your Passion Your Addiction.
July 06, 2017, 11:13:14 AM
Nope, I don't ever plan to be in a self driving car. Being someone somewhat experienced with technology I know how easy it is for the tech to screw up (or for the government to try to kill you by hacking you car, check out the valt 7 leaks).
I'll drive myself.

Dude, the time will surely come wherein you will no longer be physically able to drive a car and you need to go somewhere just by yourself, imagine how lovely it is if you have a self-driving car during those situations.

I would feel safe and able to relax while my car drives by itself because I am confident in the technology made by man, and if every something bad happens to me, my lawyers will take care of it and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up rich as hell.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 06, 2017, 11:05:31 AM
Nope, I don't ever plan to be in a self driving car. Being someone somewhat experienced with technology I know how easy it is for the tech to screw up (or for the government to try to kill you by hacking you car, check out the valt 7 leaks).
I'll drive myself.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 06, 2017, 09:57:51 AM
Maybe I would be scared or amazed to be in that car,,, Grin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 06, 2017, 07:44:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: