Pages:
Author

Topic: [self mod] Flag to user DarkStar_ - page 2. (Read 745 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
March 08, 2021, 10:54:06 AM
So you created a locked and a self-mod thread
I remember he was very concerned with locked or self-moderated Flag threads.

It looks like user DarkStar_ is a racist. His attitude towards people depends on their nationality.
I've Opposed the Flag, and while I'm at it I Opposed the other Flag on DarkStar_ too.
There's only one reason:
Being a racist and changing your attitude depending on nationality does not mean there's a high risk of losing money.

The fact that I don't believe DarkStar_ is racist doesn't even matter. Let's call it a bonus. Besides, "race" doesn't have much to do with nationality nowadays anyway.
copper member
Activity: 1540
Merit: 487
Stop the war!
March 08, 2021, 10:40:04 AM
So you created a locked and a self-mod thread and didn't even link to the flag.
So what is wrong with this? Where is it written that I should link to the flag?

Good thing you have a username that screams "trust abusing troll"

Turn on your brain if you have something to turn on.
My username is screams "troll against trust abusers".

There is a Turkish user in the campaign BTW.

Please speak more quietly, otherwise you will be heard and there will be no more Turks in the campaign again

Being racist would warrant a neutral trust at best
Why there will be "at best"? Due to the racist views of this user, other users have lost money.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 3146
₿uy / $ell
March 08, 2021, 10:24:17 AM
I've been on that campaign for almost 2 years and for that time I haven't seen any issues with DS_ decisions. Why a campaign should be spread across the different local boards? Is there any rule that says so? I don't think people should question the selections,  ChipMixer is the customer and they can say if they need people from the local secions, if they don't see any problem with the way DS_ is doing his job then the other talk is irrelevant.

The deal is between DS_ and ChipMixer, you have no power here and stop twisting the really that someone is racist or not. I don't think DS_ has to explain his decisions at all, he is the Campaign Manager, so he makes the rules.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
March 08, 2021, 09:42:53 AM
There is a Turkish user in the campaign BTW. Not that facts matter for you.
And I'm sure there are Chipmixer campaign members from all over the world, and who knows what race everyone is?  And who cares?  Probably not DarkStar_. 

Being racist would warrant a neutral trust at best, but IMO it's something that should be left alone on a discussion forum that values free speech.  If he wrote something racist, you're free to challenge it with your own speech (though I rarely see DarkStar_ post much, and he's certainly never come off as a racist in any case).  In short, there's no need for a flag against him or anyone else for any race-related crap.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
March 08, 2021, 09:00:19 AM
So you created a locked and a self-mod thread and didn't even link to the flag. Good thing you have a username that screams "trust abusing troll" so there is no doubt as to what's going on here.

There is a Turkish user in the campaign BTW. Not that facts matter for you.
copper member
Activity: 1540
Merit: 487
Stop the war!
March 08, 2021, 08:51:43 AM
Create the self-moderated thread to avoid spam and offtopic

(translated)
In general, this situation, that all users of the ru-lokal were removed from this campaign, resembles the situation with the Kalemder or, whatever, from Turkish community.

He was accepted, and then, soon removed. And, since then, there have been 3 or 4 new sets in the campaign, and not a single user from Turkish locale has made it there. I remember that even Vispilio created a topic with a claim to the manager about this.

If in the next sets of new participants to the chipmixer no one is taken from the ru-locale, then this will most likely mean that our locale has become the second rogue locale along with the Turkish one, whose users will be ignored when choosing candidates.

(translated)
Quite an interesting situation, taking into account the fact that Russian locale is a significant part of users of both mixers and crypts in general (peculiarities of the state and its relationship with citizens: D).
I remember very well Vispilio's claims, and although I disagree with the form of their presentation, they had a very good basis.
After the Turkish community joined (apparently) and ru, the situation became even more intriguing: Smiley

It looks like user DarkStar_ is a racist. His attitude towards people depends on their nationality. I consider it necessary to warn everyone else about this user.
I ask all who are not indifferent to support my flag for user DarkStar_
Pages:
Jump to: