Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell All Altcoins and Just HODL ETH or BTC! Which is better? - page 2. (Read 131 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think ETH.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
Some what you are right but the value of ETH and BTC are high if we purchase other coins their value is less so its easy to earn profit in that and see the bitcoin value you have to invest so much amount than only you will earn profit or huge profit. If you have lot  of money than invest in ETH or bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think the hold some coins that you think are really good, and the project is clear, and sell the rest
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
I have few Altcoins like TIO, TRX, EBCH, CMT, REBEL. And, TIO price was 1.43$ Per coin but I did not sell them, I was holding them for more profits and now TIO price is 0.37$ Per coin. CMT, WRC went to 0.55$ You know and now 0.17$,  I haven't sold them too. People were telling HODL HODL and then I HOLD and Now I am suffering very much Because At this moment, I need money but I can't sell, I am feeling too panic.

So, What should I do Now? Should I sell all altcoins and make them ETH or BTC and HODL them? Please suggest me.

Thank You

you should first investigate the altcoin you are holding. panic will hurt you if you are in a hurry or not trying to find a lot of information. currently bitcoin grows and eth too. its effect on the other altcoin becomes red. if you believe, most likely other altcoin will be pumped in the next few months. be patient
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
If you are going after higher ROI and higher risk, you need to try with altcoins.

If you are going after lower ROI and lower risk, then just hold BTC, ETC and NEO.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think you should sell most of altcoin, because the whole market is in a bear market right now, so you can hold BTC and ETH, because when the bull market comes, it will always go up first.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Investing in ICO is riskier than investing on a proven coin like eth and btc. If you badly need the money then sell it if not try to assess the coin if it is really worth it to hold. Not all altcoins will have a bright future but if you think they have then try to average down buy more in the current low price and just hold. If they are really  good coin then just have faith, eventually the price will rise.

Certainly you're right, this all depends on the situation wherein it is really necessary to sell all newly coins. It is hard to predict this coin due to its new crypto so we are doubt what will be its value for the next months. So, better if don't need it badly then hold it for a while.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
I have few Altcoins like TIO, TRX, EBCH, CMT, REBEL. And, TIO price was 1.43$ Per coin but I did not sell them, I was holding them for more profits and now TIO price is 0.37$ Per coin. CMT, WRC went to 0.55$ You know and now 0.17$,  I haven't sold them too. People were telling HODL HODL and then I HOLD and Now I am suffering very much Because At this moment, I need money but I can't sell, I am feeling too panic.

So, What should I do Now? Should I sell all altcoins and make them ETH or BTC and HODL them? Please suggest me.

Thank You

Don't commit the same mistake I've made before where I hold all of my coins valued more or less $400. After 10 days what left was just a messy $105. So, if I were you I'll convert or sell those coins and buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. That would be a nice decision and you won't regret it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
If you believe this ; control of the prices related with BTC. Than go hodl BTC. But you should wait, be patient. I think altcoins buy&sell is more good. More action
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
When btc gain dominance on market and start rising dramatically , generally alts negatively affected. I would suggest stay some percent of your funds in btc and eth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
Investing in ICO is riskier than investing on a proven coin like eth and btc. If you badly need the money then sell it if not try to assess the coin if it is really worth it to hold. Not all altcoins will have a bright future but if you think they have then try to average down buy more in the current low price and just hold. If they are really  good coin then just have faith, eventually the price will rise.

Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think you shouldn't ever sell your tokens or general altcoins when market crash is happening. It is better to hold for long to see bull market in that specific altcoin to dump. You may deeply regret later. On the other hand holding eth is fine.
Activity: 196

Thank You
Pages:
Jump to: