Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell and buy ethereum? - page 28. (Read 6376 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 04:31:22 AM
To invest in Etherium is really a good idea, but just do not need to sell everything to invest in Etherium, invest as much as it does not mind losing!
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 04:20:00 AM
It depends on what you're going to sell. Ethereum is a good coin and personally I have already bought an Ethereum and now I think what other coin to buy myself.
Activity: 39
June 24, 2018, 02:43:07 PM
I think it is not too late to buy Ethereum now. Although Ethereum has now begun to rise, the rate of increase is not very large and it is worth buying. But the current market is not a good time to sell.
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 11:43:09 AM
I don't think it's right now to sell any cryptocurrency. Now the market has started to pick up. And Ethereum is very suitable for long-term investment, and we should maintain it for a long time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 03:55:46 AM
Buying ethereum by whatever options that is available to you ( crime not included) is the best thing to do particilatly at this time when you can buy cheaper tgab it was several months ago. Buy ethereum and make sure you do it at every dip!
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
June 24, 2018, 03:53:03 AM
Yes buddy! I'm new in crypto world and I start with airdrops then my friends told me that to sell my airdrop tokens then buy real coins like Ethereum. I believe in my friends because they taught me everything so I will do their suggestions soon. Smiley
Activity: 85
June 24, 2018, 03:44:47 AM
Sell ​​what you think is unimportant and does not produce anything. By buying Ethereum your money will be much more useful and can grow even bigger. Ethereum will provide promising results, your investment will continue to grow consistently, so you can get satisfactory results.
Activity: 114
June 23, 2018, 01:16:11 PM
I don't think it's time to sell Ethereum, nor is it time to buy Ethereum. Buying now is much more expensive than before. If you sell it now, the price will be much lower than last year. We should keep holding this time.
Activity: 81
June 23, 2018, 10:05:35 AM
Ethereum needs to come out from behind the shadows of Bitcoin. The mainstream needs to understand that blockchain platforms are where the real innovation and future is - not Bitcoin. And that Ethereum is far far in the lead there.
Activity: 209
June 23, 2018, 05:43:35 AM
Selling some things and investing in Ethereum is a good idea?

I doubt it is a good idea. If you are going to invest then don't compromise others things. Invest with your extra money or from your savings. Since investment is a big risk.
Activity: 88
June 23, 2018, 05:37:58 AM
Be prepared to lose whatever is put into the market. I would advise anyone considering putting money in to do plenty of research and realize the enormous volatility and risk of the market. Personally, I like Ethereum, but it will face stiff competition in the coming years.
Activity: 100
June 22, 2018, 11:49:29 PM
I think Ethereum has begun to recover many things lost during the recent correction. And ETH is the world's most popular cryptocurrency and is good for long-term investments and I think you should have it because it's a good and profitable coin.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 12:28:04 PM
Most of the investments are now directed towards ETH. Yes, ETH really has great potential and can make the biggest profit. I'm ready to sell something to buy about   ETH now.
Activity: 41
June 22, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
I would sell all my low price alts to buy ethereum, but for some reason, I think I`m alrewady late, becouse it gets up in two times for last  2 wekks
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 22, 2018, 04:54:13 AM
U know Ethereum its most promising altcoin right now and I think in 5 years its price will be in high price but I think it would be better to find new Ethereum new Litecoin new Cardano if we find this kind of promising coins we can have very big profits.
there are still so many people who believe in the potential of ETH to date. ETH is a coin that really catches up with bitcoin. I feel that ETH will have a price that is not much different from bitcoin in the future. so, saving some ETH on our wallet might be a good plan.
Activity: 84
June 22, 2018, 04:53:03 AM
This is good thing Ethereum sell and buy. but we need to buy Ethereum because now ethereum price is low. now Ethereum second position I think that Ethereum will be high in the future so you can buy now. nowadays Ethereum is very good cryptocurrency and it is so much popular and demand-able.
Activity: 42
June 22, 2018, 04:50:02 AM
U know Ethereum its most promising altcoin right now and I think in 5 years its price will be in high price but I think it would be better to find new Ethereum new Litecoin new Cardano if we find this kind of promising coins we can have very big profits.
Activity: 83
June 22, 2018, 04:48:17 AM
Yes it's a good idea because ethereum is a very good investment with which anyone investing in it will never loose, but don't sell all what you have but little of what you have and hold some others, you don't invest in one project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 04:45:08 AM
Selling some things and investing in Ethereum is a good idea?
Surely this is a good idea. I usually sell unprivileged coins and use that money to focus on ETH or bitcoin. I will always choose the top coin to invest
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 04:45:00 AM
Good decision and this is right time to invest in Ether,Because still Ether affordable but in future will hit on top.Developers and team engage to bring latest innovation in Ether.Ether usage is also increasing which shows green signal that something going positive in Ether.
Pages:
Jump to: