Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell and buy ethereum? - page 64. (Read 6376 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 14, 2018, 01:14:44 AM
Selling some things and investing in Ethereum is a good idea?
Yes, that is true. now Ethereum is good for investing. If you invest in this coin, you will get satisfactory results. so the idea is pretty good.
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 12:44:09 AM
Ethereum has a lot of room for value-added, but what you sell depends on whether or not it really has value. If the coins you sell increase in the future and the price of Ethereum declines, I think you will regret it and do research before selling it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 12:43:15 AM
I think your making a bad move mate since the market its getting red it would be better if you hold until the dip is over because might get your tokens will increase its price than its usual peck just hold and see until the end
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 13, 2018, 05:43:27 PM
I think Ethereum is a good and promising coin. Therefore, such an idea as investing in Ethereum looks good for me. But do not forget about differentiation of your risks.

I agree with you, ETH is an excellent project. And I'm sure that this coin starts to develop. And this means that now is a very good time to invest in this project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
March 13, 2018, 05:41:49 PM
Yeah it's a good idea to buy Ethereum. But you have to figure out the exact time to buy so that you won't be at the loosing end.
In my own opinion now is a perfect time to buy and hold Ethereum.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 05:40:00 PM
Hello, all of my friends,

I'm from Sri Lanka.I am a personal Crypto trader.

This is a very common topic, But this time this is a very interesting and very important one Because we know the crypto market in some DOWN Trend. But we don't worry that.Because we know coins can anything happen, sometimes it can go up or some time down, But we have the trading knowledge, So we can some predict it,

I mean we can judge what is the next step in that.So My personal idea is this is the correct time to buy some ETH. Now its price is 686.95 USD. So I hope this the time to take an action. Already now I bought 21ETH. I hope maybe it reached 1000$ on this year mid.

Thank you!

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
March 13, 2018, 05:37:46 PM
In current conditions, it will be more correct to buy rather than sell, the current exchange rate of this currency does not reflect its real value, when the market will come to a growth position, the price will again return to the price range of 1.5k-2k. It is worthwhile to understand that now it is possible to sell ETH only if you are entering into a very profitable project that guarantees you a higher profit.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 05:36:52 PM
I think Ethereum is a good and promising coin. Therefore, such an idea as investing in Ethereum looks good for me. But do not forget about differentiation of your risks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 05:34:03 PM
What are you going to sell? your altcoins or stuffs? if that is altcoins, then i think you should think careully before selling it, because we must consider about the future of that altcoins, and will it have the chance to rise higher than ETH in the future. However if that altcoin doesn't have much value than ETH, then selling it and invest in ETH is a great idea, ETH is the most popular altcoins on the market, more and more people are investing into ETH, making the price goes higher every year, so it is very worthy to invest in ETH.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
March 13, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

What do you mean by some things? Other coins? Physical items? Investing in Ether is risky, so it is a good idea to buy some but just with the money or things you can afford to loose.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
March 13, 2018, 05:24:57 PM
With us selling some altcoin to buy etherum, I think that is the most appropriate way. Because by looking at the coin market, besides bitcoin, etherum is very good used as an investment in altcoin. And we have to keep analyzing the price before we do the cryptocurrency trade.
Why would you need to do both? You could just purchase a lot of coins and hold them if Bitcoin goes back to $17k.
Activity: 112
March 13, 2018, 05:13:46 PM
buy when the price is low and wait for the moment when you can sell this high wing, as well as work ethereum and other cryptocurrencies Shocked
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 03:17:27 PM
the trend shows that yes
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 03:15:47 PM
ETH is the most prominent in Altcoins.Its price is most stable than any other altcoins and is growing gradually because its pumped by well organized project,improving on daily basis,currently ETH adoption level across the globe is highest than other altcoins.If you are generationg good profit from other altcoins then you should invest your profit in buying ETH because in future its price would be very high as its community is increasing at high pace.If you have invested in some shit coins then you should sell those and invest in ETH.
Activity: 39
March 13, 2018, 02:32:36 PM
I though that this time we buy or convert other currency for invest in Ethereum will good decision.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 11:02:28 PM
In my opinion that good idea because Ethereum is the strongest altcoin now and in long term, and the price could be going up multiple times. And in the future Ethereum can be surpass Bitcoin because Ethereum has more feature and given many benefits to the cryptocurrency community .
Activity: 58
March 02, 2018, 07:00:28 PM
With us selling some altcoin to buy etherum, I think that is the most appropriate way. Because by looking at the coin market, besides bitcoin, etherum is very good used as an investment in altcoin. And we have to keep analyzing the price before we do the cryptocurrency trade.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
March 02, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

I think it depends on that which coins you will sell for ethereum. I think it wouldn't be good decisions to sell bitcoin, IOTA or NEO for ethereum. In my opinion, buying some ethereum in these term may be really profitable for the future.
Activity: 406
March 02, 2018, 04:45:57 PM
Of course, this is a great idea! Learn to trust yourself and act as part of your strategy, no one can tell you exactly what will happen tomorrow! You may not get a super profit from ETH, but you will definitely save some of the money you invest in ETH.
Activity: 149
March 02, 2018, 12:46:49 PM
As for me, the idea is excellent. Many promise an increase in the price of ETH
Pages:
Jump to: