Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Bitcoin in Bangladesh. Buying BTC, for BDT (Bangladeshi Taka) 98tk per USD - page 2. (Read 1531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Bitcoin is totally illegal in Bangladesh. So your service obviously mentioned such a scam!
Initially, there was no country which legalized BTC. So, anyone buying/selling BTC was a scammer? Come on. It's illegal here does not necessarily mean we can not use it. There are a lot of other things which are illegal here in my country and they are harmful to every people. I think yoy should talk about that before you call my service scam.
And for your info, anyone who have used the local exchange websites have complaint about losing money through scam every now and then but here, I'm providing them a better experience. Till now, I got some seller through this thread. They are happy to sell BTC to me so far with both- exchange rate and security.
copper member
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is totally illegal in Bangladesh. So your service obviously mentioned such a scam!
legendary
Bump.
Need BTC as soon as possible. I'm in need of a few hundreds USD BTC, if interested, feel free to PM me here. Will not answer PM through telegram anymore. It's heaven of the scammer.
legendary
Telegram bot is coming soon.

Update- Any rate given here is valid for 24 hours only from the last edit of the thread.
legendary
Update- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61060917

Hello Dear Bangladeshi Bitcoiners,
Let me introduce you one of the best method to sell your BTC, USDT or any other altcoin listed on Binance, Kucoin for BDT. I will purchase BTC on a regular basis.
If you want to sell your Bitcoin for BDT, you can post the amount here.
I will update the USD price in which I will buy your BTC.

Current Rate Per USD- 98tk
Note: The rate is valid for 24 hours only from last edit of the post.

Terms & Condition
1. Payment method- Bkash, Nogod (No bank payment available)
2. Maximum amount- $500 at once, minimum amount- $50.
3. There will be no fee included for bkash/nogod. For example, if you want to sell $100, as per the current rate, you will get 100*91=9100tk only.
4. You have to send BTC first. If you are a very trusted member of the forum, I can consider going upfront.
5. No coinbase BTC is accepted. Only btc address to address is allowed.
6. Payment will be processed after 1 confirmation only.
7. I will never talk with you over other community channel for buying BTC. If anyone does, ask for PM in bitcointalk account. I will not be responsible if an impersonator scam you. Again, I will only use bitcointalk private message system only.

Post your amount and preffered payment method here.
To get faster response, you can PM me after posting here.

PS- Thread is self moderated to reduce spam. If you are not selling BTC, I would request you not to post here unless any serious issue is there.
Pages:
Jump to: