Pages:
Author

Topic: SELL BITCOIN SCRIPT, genesis-mining.com script - page 22. (Read 675568 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
From Russia with love
You need to provide access to the admin panel this could help your sells
Maybe provide a demo vendor account also
Activity: 462
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Selling evolution script is illegal. Script is copyrighted by evolutionscript.com they offer re sellers right, so anybody with the right can sell though i do not know whether the OP has one or not.

Did you even look at the demo or read the description? Because if you take one look you will see that it's a clone of the Evo market, not the evo ptc script.
Honestly it is hard to differentiate between a clone and real copy at times but it is illegal to sell clone of anything without authorization.

Actually, no, in this case it's not.  Considering the original is based on the open source bitwasp market, not to mention that I am pretty sure no one is enforcing copyright laws on darkweb markets.     But one look at the demo, and you can see it's not the script you were looking at.   It's just a not so veiled attempt at getting your post count up.
\What your mean?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Selling evolution script is illegal. Script is copyrighted by evolutionscript.com they offer re sellers right, so anybody with the right can sell though i do not know whether the OP has one or not.

Did you even look at the demo or read the description? Because if you take one look you will see that it's a clone of the Evo market, not the evo ptc script.
Honestly it is hard to differentiate between a clone and real copy at times but it is illegal to sell clone of anything without authorization.

Actually, no, in this case it's not.  Considering the original is based on the open source bitwasp market, not to mention that I am pretty sure no one is enforcing copyright laws on darkweb markets.     But one look at the demo, and you can see it's not the script you were looking at.   It's just a not so veiled attempt at getting your post count up.
Activity: 434

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Selling evolution script is illegal. Script is copyrighted by evolutionscript.com

Use or purchase of such scripts from any third party can make your script banned and listed on black list as per their terms
Then why you are doing such illegal stuffs op
This is my script make orginal
laravel framework
open source
can I see demo?
yes here: http://thuy.sellscriptonline.com/torservice/
are you still sell
Selling evolution script is illegal. Script is copyrighted by evolutionscript.com

Use or purchase of such scripts from any third party can make your script banned and listed on black list as per their terms
laravel framework
open source
can I see demo?
yes here: http://thuy.sellscriptonline.com/torservice/

laravel framework
open source
can I see demo?

laravel framework
open source
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

are you still sell?
Evolution script is still one of the best in the GPT/PTC market but I do not know which one the OP is selling because there is no screen shot of the product neither there is a link to the demo account.
what your mean?
I meant there are many evolution scripts out there due to upgrades and the like that why i want to know the exact one you are trying to sell.
yes you can see demo here: http://thuy.sellscriptonline.com/torservice/users/login
Evolution script is still one of the best in the GPT/PTC market but I do not know which one the OP is selling because there is no screen shot of the product neither there is a link to the demo account.
what your mean?
I meant there are many evolution scripts out there due to upgrades and the like that why i want to know the exact one you are trying to sell.
what your mean?
September 26, 2015, 03:35:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2015, 03:08:18 PM
Please think for a moment.

Many markets have been hacked. Do you think a pre made script is the way to run a website like that? You will end with your bitcoins in the wallet of others.
Activity: 269
September 26, 2015, 03:04:03 PM
Message me

Don't buy it it's broken. Pm me if u want info where

He doesn't have actual backend. He made the front mockup and added some coding in the back to make it look legit. It's a fake script.

Also he is linked to multiple accounts for scamming and fake scripts
Pages:
Jump to: