Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell BTC anonymously - page 4. (Read 3941 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 16, 2016, 11:08:53 AM
The only way to exchange bitcoin anaonymously is really the debit card, where you will go to atm and cash out the money you wanna, i dont know if those has any security camera hidden as the fiat money has around it, soo maybe ask a old person to cashout soo wont reveal your face.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 16, 2016, 10:38:10 AM
The best anonymity as far as i know that you can get online is through local bitcoin,  but even local bitcoin asks for id when you sign up.  For complete anonymity your next best  bet is doing a face to face transaction.  It seems the more mainstream bitcoin gets the less anonymity you get with it.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
July 16, 2016, 10:34:53 AM
Actually I am doing it I am selling it on one of our local trusted buyer on facebook,we have been dealing for the past three years so there are no problem selling my bitcoin anonymously by the way i am not using my real account when selling..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 16, 2016, 10:19:12 AM
Hello all. Can anyone advice me how to get rid of bitcoins anonymously? I know that there are markets, and I want to sell BTC but not to my bank account, but anonymously. Thank you

Why do you want to do it..?? . If you are into people who do something illegal thing ..?? . I think this is all you can do, if you are using multiple individual exchanger, you can do the transaction to them and after that send to your paypal account
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 16, 2016, 10:10:00 AM
P2P or a debit card would be the best for this. And i would prefer debit card(more security).
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
July 16, 2016, 09:11:45 AM
Hello all. Can anyone advice me how to get rid of bitcoins anonymously? I know that there are markets, and I want to sell BTC but not to my bank account, but anonymously. Thank you

I think it has certain limitations as you can make any transaction with bitcoin or any altcoin is can be done anonymously. But when you trade Bitcoins against fiat currency, at that time its responsibility of exchanger to keep all details of user who is trading altcoins with them for security purpose.

In such case you can just only sell bitcoin to exchanger to get them in fiat currency by submitting required docs only.

If you go through any financial institution, that is, an organization with either a banking or money remission license, they are required to follow really strict AML (anti money laundering) and KYC (know your customer) procedures in order to ensure they are not facilitating illegal activity. This caps the amount of money you can convert, requires you to fully disclose your identity and makes you subject to being watchlisted at high enough transaction amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
July 16, 2016, 08:55:21 AM

it depends on where you live. but the method is in short as follows:
1) find a person around you or living near so he can meet up face to face with you. you can find such person on localbitcoins.com or on any social media that is related to bitcoin like here or /r/bitcoin
2) arrange a meeting and go there with bitcoin on your phone wallet.
3) you send the bitcoin to him and he pays you back in cash.

step 0) important thing is to read that news about the guy who was rubbed at gunpoint in New York wanting to sell bitcoin face to face so you can avoid his mistakes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
July 16, 2016, 08:49:44 AM

Check out localbitcoins, they have a peer to peer option that is virtually anonymous. Also, look at Craigslist, but be safe; and look at bitcoin meet ups, people are always willing to trade there.
I guess it also depends on the location of OP. But in general this is a good way.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
July 16, 2016, 08:46:39 AM
how anonymous do you wanna be? do you just want to stay away from putting money in your bank account or totally hide your identity?

if you want absolute anonymity, that's gonna be tough. if it's just the account then look into the debit card route and take the cash out of atms.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
July 16, 2016, 08:44:40 AM

I think it has certain limitations as you can make any transaction with bitcoin or any altcoin is can be done anonymously. But when you trade Bitcoins against fiat currency, at that time its responsibility of exchanger to keep all details of user who is trading altcoins with them for security purpose.

In such case you can just only sell bitcoin to exchanger to get them in fiat currency by submitting required docs only.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
July 16, 2016, 08:40:29 AM
you can try exchanging your bits for paypal, neteller or skrill . it can help you stay anonymous and will not leak your bank details to any third party. but please note that paypal may limit your account if they find you doing such activity. but still many do it and so you can. neteller dont have such policies i think. and i dont know about skrill much. you can try poloniex, localbitcoin, etc. to sell your bits for paypal, neteller, skrill.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
July 16, 2016, 08:40:23 AM

Check out localbitcoins, they have a peer to peer option that is virtually anonymous. Also, look at Craigslist, but be safe; and look at bitcoin meet ups, people are always willing to trade there.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
July 16, 2016, 08:37:28 AM

Get a bitcoin debit card such as https://coinsbank.com/
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 16, 2016, 08:30:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: