Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell BTT to buy more TRX, the power of compounding? - page 3. (Read 342 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Is it a good idea to sell airdropped BitTorrent tokens and buy more Tron? Each month on 11th there will be airdrop providing holder with more BTT, thanks to this after several months portfolio would grow. Two things to consider:
- is BTT growth rate surpassing TRX? Depends on other apps in Tron ecosystem?
- Does it make sense to do this operation, when airdrop would last only 5 years?

Opinions would be appreciated.
1. It's not yet surpassed TRX if you wanna try to create a comparison between it and TRX will be a winner. It makes sense consider about yearly airdrop for all of token holders.
It's not so good as people said to hold BTT consider a lot of amounts still hold by the team
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I think what we will likely see about the Airdrop is that people now know the date and will start pricing in the Airdrops into the price before the airdrops, I have seen many of such Airdrops like this which result into price dumping later. Just don't put all your eggs in one basket
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Is it a good idea to sell airdropped BitTorrent tokens and buy more Tron? Each month on 11th there will be airdrop providing holder with more BTT, thanks to this after several months portfolio would grow. Two things to consider:
- Does it make sense to do this operation, when airdrop would last only 5 years?

Tron price movement is more predictable than the BTT at this point, because still nobody know what will be the real adoption of BTT.
I still can't decide is it a good idea, but at least it's interesting idea and I could try it with 1/2 of my TRX/BTT.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: