Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell EOS I told you so! - page 2. (Read 241 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 13
May 17, 2018, 03:36:30 PM
I bought at $5 so still over twice in profit.Will be keeping watch on EOS.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:26:56 PM
I never had EOS till this week. I dont think that EOS will x10 but it wont also go -90%. More solid than the risky altcoins. Swinging and keeping it if you buy now can be a good strategy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 49
May 17, 2018, 02:57:24 PM
EOS is a very promising token and I'm sure that we'll see this token by $20 and even more, but I think not until the end of this year
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
May 17, 2018, 05:52:19 AM
I never bought EOS because I don't like the way the ICO is run. Not saying this makes it a bad project, but it does help to make it a coin whose price is largely dependent on hype. And this gives a big warning signal.

We do see this with a lot of projects, and in general once the hype reaches huge levels it is a good time to sell. Even if it is a good project, you will have better opportunities to buy back in at a cheaper price later on once the hype has died down. We've seen this with so many coins. Cardano was a recent one, and before that IOTA.

If you see something racing towards the top in marketcap, but they don't have a working project yet - then just be aware that what goes up rapidly often falls back just as rapidly.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
May 17, 2018, 05:28:01 AM
I told everyone to sell when eos was at 20
Selling EOS at $ 20 is a smart decision. I did it when it was at $ 20 when I bought them at $ 4.2. I had a huge profit margin.
EOS is really a potential altcoin and its peak price is $ 20. That's a price above its actual price, investors did not realize it and greed made them fail.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
May 17, 2018, 03:11:03 AM
But they were aiming to sell their EOS at $100 lol
EOS is a pure pump and dumps coin. it looks like $20 should be the peak for EOS. The network doesn't even go live and what will be the next to be expected by the majority of EOS holders? it will be going up again and then it will fall again too.
PnD coin obviously.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 03:07:58 AM
I think now is a good time to rebuy.
Nearly -90% from ATH.
If the BTC does not go down, we can see good rebound, imo.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 02:59:07 AM

The funny thing I have notice in this space is that people sell when they should be buying and buying when they should be sell. There is no way EOS can justify the current price level and I expect it to dump to below $10. Nothing so far to shows this is a Billion Dollar project
Well that's not funny actually. I do the same usually. I think We are just greedy, most of us actually. We believe that coin can make better and hold it, when we should sell it and this happens all the time, not just with EOS.
 I didn't buy EOS when it was less than 8 and didn't buy after and I think It was a right decision. If you're not sure don't buy. I can say that if you don't have a plan don't buy and sell anything without plan.
Still think EOS very manipulating coin and people should be very careful with that.
Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
May 17, 2018, 02:49:25 AM

The funny thing I have notice in this space is that people sell when they should be buying and buying when they should be sell. There is no way EOS can justify the current price level and I expect it to dump to below $10. Nothing so far to shows this is a Billion Dollar project
Haha so true, EOS reached the all time high, and of course it means it already overbought, but there are some people keep buying it. This FOMO guys will be eaten by the big whale,
By the way luckyly I sold it at $18.6
Yes you are were lucky...that you sold at 18.6USD but again i think its good time to buy EOS yet again...I believe in EOS frankly i think it will go up to 15 USD yet again..yes it was over bought at that time but it should gain some momentum yet again
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
May 17, 2018, 02:45:19 AM

Haha so true, EOS reached the all time high, and of course it means it already overbought, but there are some people keep buying it. This FOMO guys will be eaten by the big whale,
By the way luckyly I sold it at $18.6
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 02:32:11 AM
Do you want a cookie? lol
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 02:30:55 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 262
May 16, 2018, 11:43:40 PM
Pages:
Jump to: