Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Everything? - page 39. (Read 101382 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
August 25, 2016, 05:44:52 PM
When others are seriously thinking about the possibility of selling all their assets, bitcoiners are finding and additional motivation to keep their coins because in those potential scenarios of global crisis people will look for safer ways to store their value, and I have no doubt that bitcoin will remain as a very convenient option for them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 25, 2016, 05:26:47 PM
Its not a good way to sell your bitcoin at this time cause theres a lot of problems bitcoin are facing thats why the price of it gi down.
of course the price is going to increase at a very rapid pace in the near future, selling right now would be the same as just wasting your money or throwing it out
anything might happen with it so dont put in too much hope though i also think that it is more possible that it is going to grow
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2016, 08:53:10 AM
Its not a good way to sell your bitcoin at this time cause theres a lot of problems bitcoin are facing thats why the price of it gi down.
yeah the price is going to come back pretty soon and then all the panic sellers will be sad that they decided to sell all their bitcoins and not hold for the price growths

I don't think that price will grow like anything in coming days as price is moving up very slowly so there is a chance that it may cross $600 in next few days.

I do not think so. The bitcoin price has been trading around the $570 level for some weeks. I think it will continue to do so.
it will grow more pretty soon because of that stability, in my opinion it is going to hit the new heights pretty soon, i hope that it will make me profit

After a few more months of consoidation, I think the price of the bitcoin could rise to $700 or even higher.
I am hoping for that dude because I am actually tired of seeing the price of bitcoin falling, I have not witness a substantial increase this month and I hope to see that in the following month so I can also earn a little profit in my short term investment.

If you want to earn profits in short term then you should invest in altcoin as it will allow you to make good profits, its the best time to invest in etc as price has dropped recently.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
August 25, 2016, 08:49:39 AM
yeah the price is going to come back pretty soon and then all the panic sellers will be sad that they decided to sell all their bitcoins and not hold for the price growths

I don't think that price will grow like anything in coming days as price is moving up very slowly so there is a chance that it may cross $600 in next few days.

I do not think so. The bitcoin price has been trading around the $570 level for some weeks. I think it will continue to do so.
it will grow more pretty soon because of that stability, in my opinion it is going to hit the new heights pretty soon, i hope that it will make me profit

After a few more months of consoidation, I think the price of the bitcoin could rise to $700 or even higher.
I am hoping for that dude because I am actually tired of seeing the price of bitcoin falling, I have not witness a substantial increase this month and I hope to see that in the following month so I can also earn a little profit in my short term investment.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 25, 2016, 04:33:04 AM

Activity: 658
August 22, 2016, 06:49:50 PM

Activity: 952
August 22, 2016, 10:25:37 AM

Yeah and there are no upcoming events which take price higher, so I think we should be satisfied with the same price for next few weeks and then see what happens.
Activity: 574
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
August 22, 2016, 09:59:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
August 21, 2016, 11:24:00 AM

Activity: 266
August 21, 2016, 11:23:06 AM
BitGo is one of the most trusted wallet provider. BitGo claims their systems are intact. Is Bitfinex bluffing?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 21, 2016, 11:14:59 AM
yeah there are many problems such as bitfinex be a scam and so on. of course it makes the price of bitcoin menjad down
as events mt gox. you have to be patient, the price can be higher than today. I am sure of it

The price of the bitcoin can be higher than today in the far distant future.

But in the next few weeks, the price will trade around $570.
Activity: 337
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 06, 2016, 07:08:26 PM
Activity: 420
August 06, 2016, 07:02:23 PM
yeah there are many problems such as bitfinex be a scam and so on. of course it makes the price of bitcoin menjad down
as events mt gox. you have to be patient, the price can be higher than today. I am sure of it
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 06, 2016, 07:00:06 PM
Sell everything isnt good for bank or country to private companies because that is destrosing people freedom and it sends countrues to bankrupt like Greece,Cipar,Italy and Spain.
Activity: 336
August 06, 2016, 06:57:04 PM
of course the price is going to increase at a very rapid pace in the near future, selling right now would be the same as just wasting your money or throwing it out
Activity: 1008
August 06, 2016, 06:37:19 PM
Activity: 394
August 06, 2016, 05:57:38 PM
Its not advisable to sell btc right now, it is better to save btc until the price reaches to 800-900$ this year.
I believe that bitcoin will reach that price.

Sell everything can be good, but it also depends on the point if you think you will make more profit in the future, I would not do it.
I even think because of the halving the bitcoin will go to a much higher amount and after that halving now bitcoin is now stable around the market places.

But I still feel that this is not the right time to sell everything and say bye bye to bitcoin, as we will experience the effect of halving later in in this year where will be seeing much higher price.
of course that is not the right time to sell all your bitcoins right now, you can still earn a lot of money with it if you hold it for the future price pumps that will definitely happen
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
August 06, 2016, 05:02:29 PM
I am not ready to sell my coins till i price will not increase to good point, it should be like $700, and than i will think about selling, but it should not be everything.

$700 is not a big deal, it will be achieved in next few months but I think we should hold it till it reaches to the 4 digit price and that would be the best time to sell our coins.
Activity: 406
August 06, 2016, 05:00:54 PM
I am not ready to sell my coins till i price will not increase to good point, it should be like $700, and than i will think about selling, but it should not be everything.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
August 06, 2016, 12:06:39 PM
Its not advisable to sell btc right now, it is better to save btc until the price reaches to 800-900$ this year.
I believe that bitcoin will reach that price.

Sell everything can be good, but it also depends on the point if you think you will make more profit in the future, I would not do it.
I even think because of the halving the bitcoin will go to a much higher amount and after that halving now bitcoin is now stable around the market places.
I disagree, selling everything will never be a good idea at any cost because you don't know when will emergency come and if you do this while an event happen where you need money it would impact you badly.
Yeah keep a few coins on your side so that as jmild1 told, you can be more confident if any financial problems occurs, it will helps you more when you need money.

It would be an worst decision to sell everything and quit bitcoins, its always smart to sell only a part of it when price goes higher and keep rest safe for the future.

I think it is better to buy some bitcoins and hold for the long term. The bitcoin will rise many times in the future.

That's right its good time to buy bitcoins as price is at lower range and if we buy it now then we can sell it when price goes higher in future and earn good profits.
Pages:
Jump to: