Pages:
Author

Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!! - page 7. (Read 3195 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 06:31:55 PM
In crypto since 2013. HODLing and not selling ANYTHING...🙄😴
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
January 20, 2018, 06:57:32 AM
Please don't panic, i would suggest you to have a little more patience. Your bucks on steak - not others, okay? Please wait a little bit and when you see a break even, sell your coins as you are very worried about them - investment is not a easy thing for everybody!
Exactly! There is nothing which panic selling can do for you. You have to realize this thing that selling nay of your coin at the time when its market is going down will only result in loss of money and nothing else. You have to be strong enough that you can face such kind of situation in the best possible way. For now, juts remain cool and calm and don’t over stress yourself. Things will get better in the days to come.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 19, 2018, 02:03:17 PM
I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

I think since you've learned something about cryptocurrency, you should've took it as an opportunity to gain income. People earn also because of this market manipulation. Patience in cryptocurrency always pay off, so if you panic and become emotional during market break down, you will definitely lose all your money. Why panic if market crashes, think first, why are you going to convert all your coins to fiat when market is dead if you know that it will recover soon. Cryptocurrency trading is not good for those who are impatient, take note that some currency take time to become really profitable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 01:58:59 PM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

from the experience you are telling me if it is implemented for now too have a very high risk of failure because you are selling a valuable asset but the coin you bought does not promise a profit and now the price of some coins is too high to buy.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
January 19, 2018, 01:51:00 PM
If everyone sells - then the price will quickly fall and you can buy at a low price. And then sell again on high. Is this your plan?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 01:43:17 PM
Go ahead. I'm not yet cutting my losses. I'm still holding onto bitcoins until it becomes more profitable in the long run. Honestly, I wouldn't take any advice to anyone who just started trading last 2017, no offense. I'd rather listen to veteran trader.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 01:40:26 PM
sorry, I think selling everything is not a good way, should be patient and wait until the market trading is stable. probably in the last few months, not until next year.
Yes, it's too risky, because there's no guarantee investing with cryptocurrency will always be profitable. There are many more effective ways, if you lack capital it is better join bounty project or ICO.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 11:40:52 AM
sorry, I think selling everything is not a good way, should be patient and wait until the market trading is stable. probably in the last few months, not until next year.
Activity: 560
January 19, 2018, 11:39:48 AM
That's why I prefer holding and investing. And maybe trading but at minimum risks. You could invest 50% of what you earn and have x2-x5 in few months.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
January 19, 2018, 11:39:39 AM
i will never sell btc i have because for me bitcoin is an asset for the future. and know that bitcoin is able to rise for the next few years
Activity: 952
January 19, 2018, 11:38:10 AM
So this is your farewell  post in the crypto community? Chill dude! Each one of us has a bloody position in crypto. I blame all of this to Bitconnect.
I guess you joined that scam. Bitcoin and other altcoin is far away from  Bitcoinnect. You have just started in a wrong way.
Activity: 264
January 19, 2018, 11:38:00 AM
I don't think you should sell your bitcoins at this time. I think soon bitcoin will return to normal. It will be back to $15,000, which I think is very likely.

Yes , I think sell when you can have a better amount of Bitcoin, but I have encountered some people who were buying already for their profit in this platform but they didnt know if you already sell Bitcoin ow and the price is kinda low but the tokens were good then go for it.
Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 19, 2018, 11:35:19 AM
It could involve manipulations but I don't think it's a pyramid scheme. I think cryptocurrency is the future. Their point is to make money but it's smarter to always make money, never to stop. That's why I believe that this is not going down. It will increase
Even with the price manipulation, Bitcoin is a very new technology that can be used for new things. Don't sell.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
January 19, 2018, 11:35:16 AM
If you want to make quick profits, bitcoin is not the right choice. Your best bet in this case will be alt coins like ripple and all.
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
January 19, 2018, 11:33:31 AM
I think that you made the decisions in hurry. At this stage , if you are investing in BTC, you should be patient for at least an year.
Activity: 238
January 19, 2018, 11:32:12 AM
Yes. Sell everything and loose out. people like me are staying put with BTC. I'm not selling my BTC because I know BTC will be back stronger. By then, it will be difficult for people like you to buy BTC because the price will be so high and I'll be smiling.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

dominate.

I understand well that for which type of thing you are saying , here this is truth that only money is flowing in the market and another coins that are entering day by day are only increasing in population of coins and types of coin only , so here we can understand well that we can make money only by better timing investment and after that when price get increase ( investors made big investment ) then get out of selling that coin , that is what in actual a type of the rotation of money .
Here in actual we should not see toward it in negative way but we should see in another positive way like not rich people are becoming rich but Thier flow of money making every people rich from poor .
So don't go for sell everything , and think positive and make better profit with patience.
Activity: 196
January 18, 2018, 11:12:52 AM
You should have known that when you went into trading that it is a high risk venture and you can lose money. You are right that in crypto trading: someone's loss is another one's gain. But guess what is just the same? The lottery. That is how money works friend. You gain money from someone who loses it. Be it equal trade or nothing at all.
Activity: 237
January 18, 2018, 11:06:55 AM
If you really dont believe in the power of crypto trading then you should withdraw all your trades. It is actually a self choice whic track we will set and i guess if dont take the risk you didnt get the success you want.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
January 18, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

dominate.

Haha sell everything to buy Bitcoin, haha, I think that is the right decision and help you become successful in 2018. ICO is also the best way to increase btc and eth pay!
Pages:
Jump to: