Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Google Apps or G Suite Standard edition account (legacy) - page 3. (Read 32487 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
The only problem with these accounts is there is a chance you can get banned and if you are then you are stuffed esp with all the emails lost. there is no recourse.
At least with a legit account you can speak to Google directly and get answers.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Please add me via skype, we will chat from there .

andylow4421

I have added you, thank you so much.
Activity: 24
Please add me via skype, we will chat from there .

andylow4421
Hi,

I just wanted to say I bought the 2K Google Apps (now G Suite) Subscription. There were some problems with billing and Jason from the site and I got to talking. The customer service was very nice, and awesome. I was given the option to chose from a similar plan (Education or Nonprofit) without any extra cost or upgrade to a higher tier with a discount (- the amount I paid for the current plan).

All things considered, I am a very happy customer, the business was very transparent and it was pretty cool.

I was definitely skittish at first because ya never know, but overall 10/10 where experience was done. I would say if you're unsure contact them/get in touch!

Thank you Robert!
hmm... coupon expired.... that halt me from buying  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
can the primary domain change multiple time ? or just on time

I can help you change any time you want.. Thanks!
Activity: 1
Hi,

I just wanted to say I bought the 2K Google Apps (now G Suite) Subscription. There were some problems with billing and Jason from the site and I got to talking. The customer service was very nice, and awesome. I was given the option to chose from a similar plan (Education or Nonprofit) without any extra cost or upgrade to a higher tier with a discount (- the amount I paid for the current plan).

All things considered, I am a very happy customer, the business was very transparent and it was pretty cool.

I was definitely skittish at first because ya never know, but overall 10/10 where experience was done. I would say if you're unsure contact them/get in touch!
Activity: 20
hmm... coupon expired.... that halt me from buying  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
can the primary domain change multiple time ? or just on time
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 4343
The hacker spirit breaks any spell
Still working? my customer want it, pls say me if you sell anymore
And updated coupon for btctalk user
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Are these primary domain accounts or secondary domains?
How does this work? Are these legitimate accounts? If so I"d definitely be interested in a large package - can you provide proof?

Thank you for your interest, you can refer proof by feedback from customers at http://www.ebay.com/usr/vtenten and https://www.freegoogleapps.com/faqs/

Thank you so much!

Impressive...that's some old feedback. I think I'll purchase a package shortly
How does this work? Are these legitimate accounts? If so I"d definitely be interested in a large package - can you provide proof?

Thank you for your interest, you can refer proof by feedback from customers at http://www.ebay.com/usr/vtenten and https://www.freegoogleapps.com/faqs/

Thank you so much!
It says that the coupon has expired!

We deserve a 20% off, just for that  Grin Grin Grin

Smiley Please check again, thanks!
Activity: 3
No message received
I'm selling Google Apps Free edition (legacy) account, every user get 15GB storage (GMail + Google Drive).

10 users licenses: 45$
50 users licenses: 65$
100 users licenses: 99$
200 users licenses: 159$
500 users licenses: 299$
1000 users licenses: 450$
2000 users licenses: 690$
2000 users licenses: 690$ (30GB storage (GMail + Google Drive).
2000 users licenses: 990$ (Unlimited storage)
5000 users licenses: 1,390$

Your own domain will be set as the primary domain, You pay once and use it forever.

If you're interested pm me.

Please Contact me...
PM me your Skype ID
Activity: 15
He will give you the master account and you will have full access to it and be the main account holder. He also set me up with with two domains. I was looking at options for email hosting for my domain name and hands down, you cannot beat this offer pricing/reliability wise. I set it up to handle all my notification/alert emails on my help desk website.

$45 for lifetime email hosting (10 accounts)  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 4343
The hacker spirit breaks any spell
i received the message

is fair, i ask to my customers if want Cheesy thank you
Pages:
Jump to: