Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell high, i get it but how? - page 4. (Read 582 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 01:13:50 PM
 definitely exceeds all the others several times Friends do take part in it and follow the further development small the profit will be !!
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
Basically you invest in a coin, for example Bitcoin, and wait for its price to go up, than you sell it and make profit. The thing is you have to plan and understand what are you investing in, because not every single coin can rise in price, that`s for sure.
Activity: 700
April 29, 2018, 05:49:03 PM
If you sell at the moment, you can get into a very bad situation. The price may go up and you will not be able to buy back your assets and eventually lose on a big rise that will be in the third, fourth quarter of this year. Be patient and wait for higher levels for sale.
Activity: 686
April 29, 2018, 05:44:25 PM
Hi All,

All the Crypto experts are always banging on about selling high, which is in most cases is correct, but i don't really get how someone can lock in the profits.

If i sell, do i convert the coin back to BTC for profit? How does someone make profit because most of the time when coins dump so does BTC! so how does someone secure profits?

What do you peeps do? I'm slightly confused.

Thanks
Hi
I think what they say is true but to be able to do that we really need big capital so our profit can be big also because if our capital small the profit will be small and will decrease because have to pay transaction fee
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
April 29, 2018, 05:37:30 PM
Just I can say to you not to listen to experts and analytics you must think yourself because it is your money and you can lose them.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 05:22:01 PM
Okay set a target for yourself, mayb x4 , x5 or whatever you set for yourself after which when its hits the target, you can sell and incase of dip, you can convert your coins to bitcoin, ethereum or ,ltc and convert it to a fiat equivalent like USDT, USDT doesn't always drop in value and it is almost static at $1 in price.
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 05:20:15 PM
Sell when you see a good high green candle, but when it's red,  in other words buy at support level and sell at resistance level,  in this way you are good to go in crypto
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
April 29, 2018, 05:15:19 PM
It is necessary to fix profit at once. For example, after selling altcoins, you get a certain amount of bitcoins. And immediately change them for stablecoin. Thus fixed profit. And then you can wait for the price drop and buy cheaper.
Activity: 69
April 29, 2018, 05:10:26 PM
I think, that just you should choose on which price you can seeling or buying
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 05:07:12 PM
Hi All,

All the Crypto experts are always banging on about selling high, which is in most cases is correct, but i don't really get how someone can lock in the profits.

If i sell, do i convert the coin back to BTC for profit? How does someone make profit because most of the time when coins dump so does BTC! so how does someone secure profits?

Thanks
Full member who doesnt know how to trade? sounds like a farmed or sold account.I am not sure how did you come up with that ranks without knowing the basics,for sure theres gotta be some explanation here!Cant believe it but looks like you are kidding,when you are into trading you will need to secure it thru bitcoin not in usd/nor those altcoins.
Activity: 252
April 29, 2018, 04:08:42 PM
For example, I invest in Eth coins, in the next few days the price reaches a more profitable level than I previously invested, so we think you can sell it at a price higher than the purchase price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
April 29, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
Hi All,

Thanks

There's literally no way to know where the top or bottom are, unless you are a massive whale manipulating the market.

With that being said, you can still make wise decisions like not chasing/fomoing, and buy-in when coins are cheap and haven't gone 5000x
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 03:27:11 PM
I think you are new to this market and do not have much knowledge about this market. So I will recommend you to first learn about trading more and you will understand all the things and I will recommend you to start trading in USD pairs in this you will have less confusion in trading.
Activity: 214
April 29, 2018, 03:24:35 PM
This market is very unstable and it is difficult to fix profits at the maximum price increase. just designate for yourself the price that suits you and sell it. better small profit than losing everything
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
April 29, 2018, 11:42:25 AM
Hi All,

Thanks

Usually most of the traders are waiting for the days that all of the coins turns into red and eventually all of those coins will be back on green.
Activity: 756
April 29, 2018, 11:40:31 AM
actually it is very easy, but it takes precision, when bitcoin is at the highest price, we have to sell it immediately, and wait for bitcoin to fall again, then buy it, and sell it again when it has gone up again, but the difficult thing is to determine when bitcoin is at the highest price and when at the lowest price
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
April 29, 2018, 10:51:02 AM
Hi All,

Thanks

I think the easiest way to go about is it to sell the coin back for BTC OR ETH, then you exchange for fiat.

Most times, crypto experts means, to sell when it is really pumped up, which brings more profit in value; thereby corresponding value in fiat.

In other words, you can also place a sell order at a conveniently high rate, so when the coin moons, it will pump up and you get your profit equally.
don't be confused, make the decision swiftly
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
April 29, 2018, 10:27:49 AM
If you want security then convert your tokens into US dollars. They are much more stable compared to crypto currencies like bitcoin or ethereum and as you mentioned, you are not quite a fan of its price fluctuations. US dollar is your safest bet in times of market fluctuations.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
April 29, 2018, 10:23:07 AM
If you sell an altcoin at a higher price against bitcoin then you get more bitcoins, it is simple forget about usd, if your aim is to grow your usd then i suggest you to trade in fiat that is usd or usdt that is provided by some exchanges.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
Hi All,

Thanks

Profit is not always about the amount of FIAT that increases , so what kind of profit do you want?
-, Take your profit to BTC if you trade to increase your Bitcoin amount, 
-, Take your profit to FIAT if you want profit in FIAT   

But there are several factors that make traders prefer trading in Bitcoin pair Altcoins
-, Exchange services do not provide altcoins exchange for their traditional currency
-, Altcoins option on FIAT pair Altcoins is less if compared with Bitcoin pair Altcoins market
-, Trading volume

Pages:
Jump to: