Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Hydro and buy what coins? - page 2. (Read 229 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
May 18, 2018, 05:31:02 AM
Sell some because you do not know if it will pump again.
At least you take profit already and I suggest you buy a strong coins like what is listed in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap.
For now, TRX is a good buy because the mainnet will live this month.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 18, 2018, 05:28:21 AM
I only took some profit while it was at 160 sat, I will hold the the other coins for a longer time because I think it is a great long term investment. They never made an ICO in the past and they are investing a lot into their project. I really like that they are doing self organized events with people from huobi and some other cool projects!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 05:27:07 AM
I think you should be looking after Sociall Coin. Two days ago only I have joined their Telegram group and it is the most active team member I have ever seen. They have perfect plans and they are running along with the roadmap. They recently have doe the rebranding of their project and were successful on attracting more and more investors towards the project. From the scratch they have made Socail Platform the way you use Facebook and Twitters. The development is going on with full-scale and I cant imagine any other bounty making such progress.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
May 18, 2018, 05:20:50 AM
I like more stable coins with the great team behind. You can buy bitcoin, ethereum or neo for the long term. If you looking for something cheaper keep eyes on ADA, XEM, AION, EALF
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 05:18:30 AM
I'm happy to have hydro and hodl it till now, but i want any suggestions on different crypto coins that is great to buy and has a great future when i decide to sell my hydro.

What is the best coins or tokens which have a great team behind it, and really has plans to make it in crypto world?
I never suggest you to buy these tokens but in my personally these tokens are the best candidates right now.
ZIL, ONT, CRPT, CS, and NPXS.
They are all including on the best medium coin right now. But remember you should try to keep some ethereum and consider about its next future update to move into the proof of stake system.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
May 18, 2018, 05:17:44 AM
I will suggest to invest in third generation blockchain coins like ada, icx, aion and credits etc because they have great features and use cases which are under development, secondly stay away from mining related coins as no one is a serious project, all of them are being exposed, they seem more like ponzi scams as they were all offering high roi during their icos and unfortunately thousands of members invested in these projects and now regretting.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
May 18, 2018, 05:13:48 AM
I'm happy to have hydro and hodl it till now, but i want any suggestions on different crypto coins that is great to buy and has a great future when i decide to sell my hydro.

What is the best coins or tokens which have a great team behind it, and really has plans to make it in crypto world?

When you are ready to sell your Hydro coins think of Babb(Bax) tokens, they are right now seeking for a bank license to establish blockchain based bank. It's interesting project with a strong team and a solid business plan.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
May 18, 2018, 04:25:13 AM
There is this coin also voted for to be list on mecatox exchange and also give out 200k token for voting but it has ended yesterday, thinking the coin might also moon like that of hydro cause it will also be list on the same exchange hydro trade, well there total supply is around 200b+ unlike 100b of hydro, will advice you to check for ntk (netkoin) to know if they have any ico still going on, or you trade them on forkdeta for larger amount of the token.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 18, 2018, 04:11:29 AM
I'm happy to have hydro and hodl it till now,
Why are you holding it til' now? Didn't you sell when it's on high? It's down now with -39.84%.

but i want any suggestions on different crypto coins that is great to buy and has a great future when i decide to sell my hydro.
Do you plan to wait more before selling it or you are already in profit whether you sell or not?

and really has plans to make it in crypto world?
No other than BTC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 04:02:16 AM
it seems that at this time I think buy altcoin new listing after ico because the right time is where we know altcoin is cheap and far from the original price. so I suggest buying new altcoin listings like galaxy esolution (GES). and I'm sure this altcoin will give you a big advantage because I see the altcoin is very potential for the future.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
May 18, 2018, 03:54:12 AM

Pages:
Jump to: