Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell me your SHIT COINS - page 2. (Read 713 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
July 21, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

He could be expecting those shit coins to go up. He didn't mean shitcoin like shits really, he will of course pick the ones you think are shitcoins. I m also buying shitcoins from forkdelta but those are the shitcoins which bounty hunters think it shits. I was buying MIDEX token recently on forkdelta where it was first listed and boy they are selling it the cheapest.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 10:27:24 PM
I wanted to hear some offers.  So far everyone has asked me why I want shit coins but have not made me any offers.  Atleast tell me what shit coins you are holding.
I wanted to hear some offers.  So far everyone has asked me why I want shit coins but have not made me any offers.  Atleast tell me what shit coins you are holding.

Hey there, I saw your post regarding purchasing the shitcoins. I have written in your post but haven't received an answer. The coins that I have called Giracoin. They are aiming to be the first legal Swiss cryptocurrency. I have been to their main office in Basel and the second one in Geneva. They seem legit and the first open source currency they're launching in September. The second one in Winter.

Because it is urgent now, I have to sell them due to a purchase of a portion of a property in Moscow. Do not think that there are millions in there  Grin, I have invested around 2K Euro. I can tell you in more details what is the exact amount. If you want, I can sell them to you with a discount, so that it will be beneficial for you. Surely, I can leave you all the contacts you'll need, as well as my passport scans, phone numbers etc, so that we will completely eliminate any type of fears and suspucions.

Since Giracoin is launching on the exchanges in September, I can't sell them now but need to asap because on 25th I am already going to sign a contract for my portion of property.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will be glad to explain to you everything about this currency and guide you through.

Regards.

Please DM me.  Im accepting and entertaining all offers. 

I have tried, but since I'm a newbie, you have it blocked in the settings so I can't text you   Cheesy. If you can unlock that function or DM me that will be great. Sorry for the inconvenience.

sorry, didnt realize I couldnt be messaged.   Im new too.  Ill send you a message
Activity: 4
July 21, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

Hey there, I saw your post regarding purchasing the shitcoins. I have written in your post but haven't received an answer. The coins that I have called Giracoin. They are aiming to be the first legal Swiss cryptocurrency. I have been to their main office in Basel and the second one in Geneva. They seem legit and the first open source currency they're launching in September. The second one in Winter.

Because it is urgent now, I have to sell them due to a purchase of a portion of a property in Moscow. Do not think that there are millions in there  Grin, I have invested around 2K Euro. I can tell you in more details what is the exact amount. If you want, I can sell them to you with a discount, so that it will be beneficial for you. Surely, I can leave you all the contacts you'll need, as well as my passport scans, phone numbers etc, so that we will completely eliminate any type of fears and suspucions.

Since Giracoin is launching on the exchanges in September, I can't sell them now but need to asap because on 25th I am already going to sign a contract for my portion of property.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will be glad to explain to you everything about this currency and guide you through.

Regards.

I have tried, but since I'm a newbie, you have it blocked in the settings so I can't text you   Cheesy. If you can unlock that function or DM me that will be great. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 21, 2018, 08:19:22 AM
Risking in shit coins is always the same, nobody can tell you if this coin will go up or down, it is 100% harder to speculate shit coins than normal coins, you could believe in some speculations here but for me it would be the best if you pick it by yourself.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 21, 2018, 07:25:19 AM
I think human beings are not invest in shitcoins because If this down on future they do not control anyway. But long term investment is good for any platform and some projects are totally scam so carefully choose the right platform they do not worried about any situation. No one is hold for shitcoins and they will exchange anytime but selling the shitcoin is not a good deal.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
July 21, 2018, 06:39:22 AM
its not easier to get into some exchange and buy the coins you want? if you mean shit coins with a low value, then there are many.
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
July 21, 2018, 04:29:21 AM
What would you give me for $10 worth of BTC of ETH?

I have 1000 Pareto, if you want...
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 03:03:22 AM
I like this method. There's no telling what the market will do. It could be a situation where the bulls are selective in their rewards, or the entire market could see ridiculous gains like we saw Q4 2017. Hodling a bag of SHT could turn out to be lucrative, and buying them up now could be explosive.

Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 21, 2018, 02:45:02 AM
The Subject is a littlenbit confusing. You said that sell me you shit coin then you asked for majot coins. If you want to have coins and gain profit from it you can buy in any decentralized market. Then wait for the price to increase and sell once your satisfied with the price.
July 21, 2018, 02:29:06 AM
What do u mean by 10$? Summary for that price, I guesss? Check out coin market cup and its ratings of the lowest  coins. Good luck.

I meant $10 worth.
So if a token is worth .01 on the market or off and you want to sell it....

offer me something like,  1200 tokens of it and I will consider it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 20, 2018, 02:57:33 PM
What do u mean by 10$? Summary for that price, I guesss? Check out coin market cup and its ratings of the lowest  coins. Good luck.
July 20, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

Regards.

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
July 20, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

Hahahaha, bruh this is an epic topic! I have a feeling that you trolling us in here but that's ok. Here is your ultimate answer, get some dogecoin... Cheesy
Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 10:53:51 AM
Which of of the shit coin do you want to buy? Their are many coin available to sell if you are but all shit coin or you have a special one to buy I have many.
Activity: 4
July 20, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

Regards.
Activity: 56
July 20, 2018, 01:50:47 AM
It is better for you to buy potential coins than waste time with shitcoins for pumping and dumping.

July 20, 2018, 01:07:52 AM
Activity: 156
July 19, 2018, 11:25:05 PM
What would you give me for $10 worth of BTC of ETH?

Is what you say is true? Would you like to buy my shitcoin? I am curious what will you do with the shitcoin?
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
July 19, 2018, 09:35:23 PM
if you are interested to buy the coin please just enter the market there are many new coin and also the old coin for ditreading
Activity: 252
July 19, 2018, 09:33:38 AM
You can buy them on decentralized trading platforms like etherdelta. Buying shit coin is very risky but also very unexpected.
One morning wake up and you see your shit coin costing thousands of dollars. OMG
Pages:
Jump to: