Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Member, Full Member, Senior and Hero accounts - page 2. (Read 1019 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
@Sphenodon, chill out, man. who stole your account? there are lot of sellers here, some legit and some not. I noticed you just bold and red your message on all those topics with accusations. Sorry about your account being compromised but...did I stole your account? Did you even read my topic?

Anyway, topic is closed. I only have a full member left. First come, first served
Activity: 32
I want to buy 1 hero. give me your tele or skype

Fuck off!!
Thanks to people like you, we steal forum accounts.
Activity: 32
You're the bastard who steals accounts and then you sell them here?
I do not understand why you have not been banned from the forum, and allow you to post your account thefts.
Activity: 1
I have some three bitcointalk accounts to sell.
Full Member, Senior and Hero accounts. One of each
Who is interested we can talk on pm. No auto buy. No big and bold fonts. Accounts are legit. I accept escrow.
We will talk more about transaction method via PM.
Who is interested in cheap $10-$20 accounts please don't contact me. I know what I'm selling.

I'm also willing to go first with some conditions(depending on your account rank and some other subjective stuff). I just been scammed by @IBuyAccs for a senior member. Don't trust him. You will see his threads all over the forum using aliases as well. I sold him 2-3 members and full members going first and all went good. When I sold him the senior he started to be greedy. He took my account and he ignored me for the last 7 days.
So account farming guys don't contact me. I will just ignore you.
Only willing to accept real clients(usually newbies) who just want to start on this forum with a better account.

PS: At this moment my personal account looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/sNILb8U.png
I will probably be -neg by competitors so don't judge by those fake negs I will receive after I will launch this thread.

I want to buy 1 hero. give me your tele or skype
Activity: 63
This guy is ok. Bought a full member. Bitify with escrow.
Wanted at least a sr but didn't want to risk with all this scam sellers around.
I will get back to you for the sr if still available.
Activity: 63
Ok I'll bite. Can you please check your PM?
Activity: 43
I have some three bitcointalk accounts to sell.
Full Member, Senior and Hero accounts. One of each
Who is interested we can talk on pm. No auto buy. No big and bold fonts. Accounts are legit. I accept escrow.
We will talk more about transaction method via PM.
Who is interested in cheap $10-$20 accounts please don't contact me. I know what I'm selling.

I'm also willing to go first with some conditions(depending on your account rank and some other subjective stuff). I just been scammed by @IBuyAccs for a senior member. Don't trust him. You will see his threads all over the forum using aliases as well. I sold him 2-3 members and full members going first and all went good. When I sold him the senior he started to be greedy. He took my account and he ignored me for the last 7 days.
So account farming guys don't contact me. I will just ignore you.
Only willing to accept real clients(usually newbies) who just want to start on this forum with a better account.

PS: At this moment my personal account looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/sNILb8U.png
I will probably be -neg by competitors so don't judge by those fake negs I will receive after I will launch this thread.

Pages:
Jump to: