Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​Microsoft key office2016 windows10,office windows All key,msdn invite - page 8. (Read 26286 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
you still have MSDN invites?
Activity: 122
Merit: 5
I need msdn invite.
Do you still have it?
These keys stop working shortly (as you cannot validate the fake email he uses) and he will not issue you a refund. 
Please pay attention to this blackmailer. He kept trusting and extorting others.
These keys stop working shortly (as you cannot validate the fake email he uses) and he will not issue you a refund. 
I think you have a big problem. You are lying. You have never bought my product at all. You are trying to hit a competitor with a purchased account. If you buy. Please show your evidence. You are a despicable person.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Activity: 26
I added you on skype and you never replay me add me >> live:50dce39032dd8409
Activity: 91
do you have Office 365 E3 keys? (not accounts, i need keys)
Activity: 122
Merit: 5
when will arrive msdn invites?
Activity: 316
Merit: 25
Interested in an MSDN invite!
Activity: 1
Activity: 2
add you on skype please accept my request
I heard these keys are de-activated when the issuing account gets de-activated. is this true?
Not really, the key is always valid.
Activity: 149
Merit: 11
I heard these keys are de-activated when the issuing account gets de-activated. is this true?
Activity: 32
Activity: 16
Hi,

Do you have any SCOM & SCCM Keys from microsoft. I need keys for latest 2018 Versions or 2016 not 2012.

Kindly confirm
  what key ?friend
My Dear Microsoft SCOM & SCCM Product Keys
Hi,

Do you have any SCOM & SCCM Keys from microsoft. I need keys for latest 2018 Versions or 2016 not 2012.

Kindly confirm
  what key ?friend
Pages:
Jump to: