Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell or hold bitcoin cash ? - page 16. (Read 2183 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 22, 2017, 06:39:02 PM
For sure now you are now happy brcause the price is 2000 dollars plus and you will not lose any capital that you bought from the bitcoin cash if you hold your bitcoincash until now. Many people beleive bitcoincash will increase more like me so better if you hold your bitcoinvash for few years because this coin is also potential coin because they are part of the bitcoin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
December 22, 2017, 06:32:19 PM
What percentage of people who claimed their bitcoin cash still have it as oppose to those that sold it already?
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
December 22, 2017, 04:38:24 PM
You might as well sell it and buy btc again. It's back on the up if you take a look. A little shakeout was enough to get rid of a lot of the newbies who like to throw money away
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 04:36:52 PM
if these guy hold his bitcoin cash right now he made a lot of gains. i hope he didnt trade his coins yet, its just a month ago.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 22, 2017, 04:12:12 PM
You should not sell it now because its price is very low. you should buy more and wait until it recover soon. Dont do anything. Be patient and wait

Now the correction almost take part on the all top coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bch and etc... So in this holding this BCH in the sense you may loose the money continously because all the times we find the bump again in the bitcoin alone not with the splitted coins and all.
Or if you feel that you will get the returns as you said keep holding it for a month, you will got to know that what is happen in the next year. Almost price correction has been done from the Christmas onwards we may find the bump in the btc chart alone.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 22, 2017, 04:10:00 PM
To me I don't believe in the long term future of these coin, but if one look at the calibre of people behind it, it might worth holding few coins and not to miss out of potential huge gain
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 04:07:13 PM
you can sell it if you want, but if you wait for it it will go further high and give you a good profit, the reason of this wait is that the prices are low these days and it will rise in future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 22, 2017, 03:25:37 PM
You should not sell it now because its price is very low. you should buy more and wait until it recover soon. Dont do anything. Be patient and wait
Activity: 171
December 22, 2017, 03:02:13 PM
Bitcoin cash? are people still holding that crap? This coin is worth nothing, i dont even know why there are some people who are "real believers" on this coin.. it is absolutely ridiculous..
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
December 22, 2017, 02:29:43 PM
all decisions depend on your economic condition. If you really need money from bitcoin in addition,
then just sell a few percent bitcoin you have, not everything. But if you do not need it now, it's better to hold the bitcoin.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 03:20:27 PM
In my opinion, Holding is a good choice. Bitcoin cash is a good coin can replace Bitcoin if Bitcoin can't improve its weakness.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
November 16, 2017, 03:13:40 PM
I have sell all my bch at $1800 thank for people who fomo and purchase it at that high. I never believe this coi  will be big. Bitcoin created for decentralise economy and this coin want to monopoly mining. I am not hater i am just saying the truth. Also lack of developer.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2017, 12:44:00 PM
Depends on your personality.

BCash is a pathetic scam and an attack on Satoshi's true vision for a world in which no centralized institution has power over the masses.

So if you are greedy and only care about money, no matter what price, you can hold your BCash and probably still make some profit with it during the next pump.

But if you actually care about living in a world with potential for true peace, then stay out of BCash completely.

If you want a chance at peace and utopia support Bitcoin Core, which exists to remove power from the warmongering parasites that are currently in control of the global financial system.

While I don't disagree with the purpose of each coin (bitcoin and bitcoin cash) -- And that buying into Bitcoin Cash in the first place is bad for the crypto community -- I don't think holding until the next pump is "greedy". I would call it common sense.

If I were you, I wouldn't touch the bitcoin cash until you can sell it for no loss or a profit. If you sell for a substantial loss, then you are doing yourself an injustice.

I hate Bitcoin Cash as much as the next Bitcoin supporter, but if I was in your position, I wouldn't even consider selling now for a loss or investing in something else with that initial loss. I also wouldn't consider myself "greedy" for holding until I got a profit.

Always remember to think about #1 (that's you & your family) first. Then worry about everyone else.
Well, I do understand that a lot of people got into BCash because of lies and propaganda.
So it's fine if those people go ahead and dump their BCash once Roger and Jihad try to pump it again.

But now that the dust has settled and everybody should be more or less aware of the situation right now,
I can't think of buying BCash in hopes of making profit as anything other than greed and a lack of morals.

Yes, I agree, him buying into Bitcoin Cash (especially at that price) was a silly/uninformed/perhaps greedy or immoral/etc move.

BUT, he has realized he made a mistake with his purchase of Bitcoin Cash. He would be making a MUCH BIGGER mistake to sell his Bicoin Cash at a substantial loss, rather than sitting on it until the next pump. Especially since there is still enough people (idiots?) out there for another Bitcoin Cash pump to occur (at least in my opinion).

That was all I was trying to say.

The pump was because of illegal wash trading, not because of people actually giving a damn about BCash. But yes, it might happen again since Roger and Jihan still seem to be shilling BCash on their Twitters.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 09:21:20 AM
I don't trust any coin like a clone of bitcoin . The real king is BITCOIN not Bitcoin Cash , Gold or something like that .
If you bought bitcoin cash sell it ! Is just a spend of time and money and also it has no sense in this market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 09:05:24 AM
Even good traders can't answer this question for sure. This is one of the most unstable and controversial coin at the moment, and i think inexperienced people should stay away from it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 08:44:13 AM
Bitcoin cash has very little future. My reason for thinking so is that there is a consortium behind bitcoin and soon they will be declaring the alternate to segwit2x. Once they come out with what the next step is.. That will take BCH back to $5-600 level. i would advise anyone in it... whether u r in a profit or loss. GET OUT NOW BEFORE U LOOSE MORE.

it is just a matter of time. The recent spike in its price makes it even more unreliable as people have lost loads of money. Right now is the typical investment sentiment of people who have lost money and are waiting for it to rise again. There isnt a rise coming folks. its in a bear territory.
Activity: 146
Merit: 12
November 16, 2017, 08:25:05 AM
believe your prediction
if has chance to pump so hold it but if not sell it before will loss more
dont waiting until get shitcoin
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 16, 2017, 08:20:01 AM
Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?

My friend did the same mistake as you, but he bought at the range of $1,400

IMO, i would ask you a question: Do you trust BCH?

Your answer = Your decision
If you would say yes, then go HODL
Else, just sell and take the loss then continue
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
November 16, 2017, 07:49:01 AM
Thank you all for your response and advice, I'm going to hold for now because the loss is high and I will sell it for a minimal loss (if possible :/). When I beginning to invest in cryptocurrencies (1 month ago) I was thinking to be immune about financial emotional decisions, I learned a lot with this error. And I don't believe in Bitcoin cash and it was totally a greedy investment instead of support a real project, that's the second mistake I'm not going to reproduce.

it is a trial and error
it is very difficult to remain rationale in such fast markets

that was a classic price trap, i suggest you to take in consideration to add more at lower prices so to lower your total position and roof to take profit

it is a well known practice in traditional trading but this means you have to invest other liquidity (if affordable)

the other option is too wait for another pump but you will never be sure to reotuch past levels (even if there is a possibility)
Activity: 140
November 16, 2017, 07:40:38 AM
its hard to see the difficulty adjustment impact on btc/bch right now, maybe you can hold a few more days and see if there is any news coming.
Pages:
Jump to: