Pages:
Author

Topic: sell or no?? - page 4. (Read 1570 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
October 11, 2017, 10:11:35 AM
if the coin you buy suddenly goes down, what do you do?
panic sell or hold ??
Depending on the coin do you hold if it would have a potential or just a signal of totally being dumped forever and become a shitcoin.Sometimes panic sell of cut losses do help but on some cases only specially on coins which is solely made for pump and dump scheme and this is always been the risk. If you do invest on a certain coin which do have a good volume then most likely i will hold up no matter what.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
October 11, 2017, 10:07:45 AM
panic sell or hold ??

sometimes i ride the wave. ill do sell low, buy lower to to less my lost. you can try it but its too risky. for me its its very effective. but if you have the faith you need to forget it to maintain you panic emotions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
October 11, 2017, 09:33:10 AM
I will continue until the end. Because that's the only hope. I work now, but I want to be my master, not imperialism dog.
Activity: 700
October 11, 2017, 09:30:04 AM
The top question would be if this coin is worth to invest in because if so then just hold on to the coin and go for long term hodling instead of panic selling. You might regret it one day why you didn't hold on to that coin.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
October 11, 2017, 09:15:29 AM
panic sell or hold ??
Hold. You'll just lose money if you sell immediately after a fall in price. It is better to wait for a mean time until price goes up again. Fall in price is just temporary, it will recover eventually, the only question is when, to know the answer just wait and be patient. Patience is one important thing when it comes to cryptocurrency because everything changes from time to time in any manner without control or maybe there is some manipulation but it is not enough to control the whole cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 08:30:43 AM
When the price goes down I do not sell in panic. Price usually goes back to if not higher.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
October 10, 2017, 07:43:43 AM
panic sell or hold ??
Depends on which coins. If it's one of major coins then hodl for sure. And let's not forget about the chart. First I'm gonna do some TA and searching for some news, Then I'll make a decision whether to hodl it, or cutloss to buy back at dip.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 07:38:32 AM
panic sell or hold ??
Basically when i face this situation i'm little disappointed but i do not sell my coin.Just i waiting for raising than finally i try to sell.Now i think you do not sell it's will be good decision for you.Best of luck.
Activity: 469
October 10, 2017, 07:35:03 AM
All depends from popular this coin. If it is coin which you buy only because her have interesting price better option will be as soon as possible sell.

But if it is popular coin which has different course, do not be angry, just only wait for good price
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 10, 2017, 07:15:42 AM
FUD's cause buyers to back out early in attempt to recuperate the cost of their investment but if it's declined to the point that your losses is substantial, why bother even selling it at that price? I'd just hold.
All that bad rumors are spread out to cause panic selling out and the whales just want to get all the benefits or profits. I would strongly support your point. There is no use in selling out the crypto coins and let the storm pass away because time never remains the same. In the digital market, the dip or pump, both cannot last forever and  holding on for long is the right decision.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 01:04:39 PM
FUD's cause buyers to back out early in attempt to recuperate the cost of their investment but if it's declined to the point that your losses is substantial, why bother even selling it at that price? I'd just hold.
Activity: 169
October 08, 2017, 12:56:30 PM
if my coin,not panic ,not sell
just hodl and wait,price will rise,we just support this project and wait price rise,hodl hodl hodl,believe me.
Activity: 742
October 08, 2017, 12:23:24 PM
panic sell or hold ??
In my opinion, I would not panic and sell immediately because it is a high risk decision that leads to mistakes and losses. We should keep calm in any situation. If the price of a coin has suddenly come down, we need to rethink the situation, and see why they are so. Also consider the potential of the coin. Fluctuating and erratic prices are one of the characteristics of the altcoins, do not panic that should keep calm, do not sell immediately but wait for later, prices will be able to rise higher and you can get more profit Cheesy

some of my coins can not rebound like the original price, I do not panic but slightly disappointed to feel lost momentum to sell it, altcoin is unpredictable and many people choose to panic and move to another altcoin, my belief is based on each roadmap for each coin development. If it is still positive then I will wait until they rise again.
Your decision and your handling is good, I highly appreciate it. We should not panic because of anything, we operate in the cryptocurrency market, we need a cold head. As for your problem, I have also encountered. The price of the coin fell after only a few days at the top and now it has not recovered. I think there will be more people like me and you, but it don't happen with all the altcoin, I think so. And for that reason, we need to study the development of each type of coin and and potential of it we invest in Cheesy
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
October 08, 2017, 09:47:40 AM
When you decided to play trade coin you have to determine how long you hold the coin if you think the time frame is a day the new coin that day has fallen, your mood is very worried about your money. is slowly disappearing. If you believe in the results of your coin analysis, you should not worry about anything when the decline is indispensable of the market is down there coin up. And if you followed some of the groups that you buy, then I recommend giving up hugging a coin instead of using another working money. Simply put, the trade coin is a war between the minds. When you are good at coin analysis, always follow your ideas never to follow the values ​​of coin fluctuations because there are some possible groups. Stop fares at any time then it will return to its rightful place or they can sell out in bulk to price down and they buy it cheap. I recommend that you study the analysis before deciding on a coin. Good luck
Activity: 322
October 08, 2017, 08:56:21 AM
It still depends on your decision but if you think that the coin has the potential to make you earn big, then hold it. Going up and down of the coins still depends on the holders and traders.
Activity: 126
October 08, 2017, 08:40:34 AM
i think it depends from the type of investment short or long term. i face that a lot of times always you have to decide a maximum amount that you are afford to loose so you have to make your plans from the beginning so suddenly will not be suddenly  cause that happens in all investments. Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
October 08, 2017, 07:37:08 AM
Don't panic wawo, if bitcoin suddenly goes down. I believe   that bitcoin will be increase any time. So, we must wait until that day Smiley
Activity: 518
October 08, 2017, 07:35:47 AM
you sell or not depends on your decision ! Maybe the value will rise again if Dev really devoted! or the value may be zero! depending on your financial capacity
Activity: 112
Verify is an Ethereum-powered Reputation protocol
October 08, 2017, 06:53:06 AM
panic sell or hold ??

There are so many factors this would depend on:
- The coin itself (does it have any intrinsic utility?)
- Your valuation of the coin (you must've thought about what the true *value* of the coin was before buying it at a particular price -- what was that? has it changed? is the current price below that value?)
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
October 08, 2017, 06:37:14 AM
I would definetly hold it. Why would you sell something you recently bought and then it lost value. In a situation like this all you need to do is wait until it regains value and return to a better position.
Pages:
Jump to: