Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell you btc at bitstamp+12.5% and receive paypal - page 2. (Read 1422 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
OP trying to sell coins via PP,

OP now has a way to sell coins via PP.

Mhm...

Sold already my friend!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
OP trying to sell coins via PP,

OP now has a way to sell coins via PP.

Mhm...
legendary
What could go wrong?  Roll Eyes

for the n00bs... do not use paypal and if you think you will anyway, at least find out why its a bad idea...

I have successfully traded this way a lot of times. Trust me nothing can go wrong!
And the paypal payment will be from verified accounts and trusted members, so don't worry!

Grin  Grin This has scam written all over it.

I can take payment after you successfully use the method. But that's only for trusted members. For others, we can keep the btc in a trusted escrow and let him decide if the method is a scam or genuine. Hope that proves my intention
Activity: 466
Merit: 250

for the n00bs... do not use paypal and if you think you will anyway, at least find out why its a bad idea...

I have successfully traded this way a lot of times. Trust me nothing can go wrong!
And the paypal payment will be from verified accounts and trusted members, so don't worry!

Grin  Grin This has scam written all over it.
legendary

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Hi
I have a method where you can sell approx. 200$ worth btc everyday for 225$ paypal transfer from highly trusted and verified members. That's 12.5% profit at bitstamp price.
I have done several such trades with success. 100% guranteed!

I was looking to sell this method. Anyone interested PM me.
Also note, if the method doesn't work (even after 1 week of sale) and you provide me proof that its not working, I will return all your btc and you keep the method to try in the future for free.
We can discuss how much and how the payment will be done on PM

Let me know
Thanks!

Edit: I can take payment after you successfully use the method. But that's only for trusted members. For others, we can keep the btc in a trusted escrow and let him decide if the method is a scam or genuine. Hope that proves my intention.
Reason: Many are thinking this is a scam
Pages:
Jump to: