Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Your Pending Bounty Tokens/stakes for Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 3030 times)

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
i have 75 stakes on UTRUST and 1010 stakes from blocklancer , already pm'ed u mr.jamal

I've also pmed Jamal for my 15stake Opporty and 500OPP? He hasn't respond yet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
are you need to buy my SYNCFAB MFG TOKEN sir ?

I'm using my friends account to participate this bounty
This bounty started distribution on march

Link : https://goo.gl/zTsJuc

RATE ICO :

Please give me good price  sir  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I have added IDEX (AuroraDao) and Envion to my white list. anyone here want to sell his bounty tokens/stakes for these 2 projects?
copper member
very interested business with you. I have UMC and BTW coins. what price you will offer.

I am interested in BTW coins.. how many stakes do you have? let me know and then I'll give you a price.

Hmm i have jibrel (jNT) and Vlb..
I see crypterium is a good project but i late join their signature ..
now i join envion ..

I am very interested in Jibrel tokens... kindly send me the details through PM.. how many stakes do you have and which bounty program have you participated?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
This is my tokens I've got from STAMPS signature campaign.
I have a total of 857 STAMPS which is worth 0.46++ ETH in the PRE-ICO rate (1850 STAMPS = 1 ETH). Proof: http://prntscr.com/hxij68
You can buy it for BTC/ETH/LTC/ any crypto that you like.
I can't transfer the STAMPS yet, they will open transfer feature after the ICO so I will give you my account. Don't worry, you can change my email address.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
Hmm i have jibrel (jNT) and Vlb..
I see crypterium is a good project but i late join their signature ..
now i join envion ..
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
What do you say abut Gizer?

And can you explain me how we can make deal? Tokens will be distributed probably in march and now i have only stakes. How i can sell you only stakes?

maybe we can contact your bounty manager and ask him to replace my address with yours in the spreadsheet. once it's done, I'll send you the bitcoins.. this is the only Idea I know so far. if you have a better one, please share.

BTW.. I have no Idea About Gizer, I have to do my research about this project and then I can tell you something.

Idea is not bad, but it all depends on price Wink so make research and when you will know something, let me know.
Anyway i will be busy this week, so take your time, I have no pressure..
Cheers!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
how about stamps token sir, are you interested?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
very interested business with you. I have UMC and BTW coins. what price you will offer.
copper member
Shipchain token releasing on early on march
do you have any token/stakes in their boounty program?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Shipchain token releasing on early on march
copper member

And can you explain me how we can make deal? Tokens will be distributed probably in march and now i have only stakes. How i can sell you only stakes?

maybe we can contact your bounty manager and ask him to replace my address with yours in the spreadsheet. once it's done, I'll send you the bitcoins.. this is the only Idea I know so far. if you have a better one, please share.

BTW.. I have no Idea About Gizer, I have to do my research about this project and then I can tell you something.

This offer is good, this would be win/win for both parties if you are participated in those bounty campaign you do not need to find an exchange and suffer for the transaction fee that is why this is one of the good offer i hope soon i will be used you service.
But i want to ask if you are accepting those token coming from finished campaigns?
I am accepting tokens from finished campaign too.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Does ICO nowadays really profitable? I mean, even though their whitepaper, roadmap and project developers were really that good. How can you be sure that you'll earn a lot of money by buying those stakes and for how long? I'm pretty sure that you won't sell those tokens once it is fully launched.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
This offer is good, this would be win/win for both parties if you are participated in those bounty campaign you do not need to find an exchange and suffer for the transaction fee that is why this is one of the good offer i hope soon i will be used you service.
But i want to ask if you are accepting those token coming from finished campaigns?
Activity: 585
Merit: 251

copper member
Bump.

I have added Districts projects to my list..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
I already sell Utrust bounty stakes to jamalaezaz

thanks jamalaezaz ...

copper member
Hi Friends..

if you are participating in any of the below bounty programs. and in urgent need of money and cannot wait for token launch and sell in exchange.. I can buy your bounty Stakes/tokens for bitcoin right now.

Note: I am buying your tokens for the reason of future benefit/profit. so do not ask me for ICO or higher rate.

I am buying Bounty payment from these Projects

1: BitcoinWhite
2: Covesting
3: Canya
4: Crypterium
5: TokenPay

Lets Win , Win.

Is this the altcoins that has potential to grow  and thats why you are buying them? I know your making millions by now , can you please share me some of your altcoins prospects, i want to earn like you.

yes. these are the ICO have great potential for future.

BTW. the Signature you are wearing is also a great project. do you wanna sell your stakes to me?
Hello manager. I am your fan because you are a good manager. How about anacoin tokens, I have 8000 ana? I want to sell it.

I don't want anacoin bro. get me something else.
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
Dear manager can you tell me about that campaign that's signature currently I am wearing.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
Hi Friends..

if you are participating in any of the below bounty programs. and in urgent need of money and cannot wait for token launch and sell in exchange.. I can buy your bounty Stakes/tokens for bitcoin right now.

Note: I am buying your tokens for the reason of future benefit/profit. so do not ask me for ICO or higher rate.

I am buying Bounty payment from these Projects

1: BitcoinWhite
2: Covesting
3: Canya
4: Crypterium
5: TokenPay

Lets Win , Win.

Is this the altcoins that has potential to grow  and thats why you are buying them? I know your making millions by now , can you please share me some of your altcoins prospects, i want to earn like you.

yes. these are the ICO have great potential for future.

BTW. the Signature you are wearing is also a great project. do you wanna sell your stakes to me?
Hello manager. I am your fan because you are a good manager. How about anacoin tokens, I have 8000 ana? I want to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: