Pages:
Author

Topic: SELL/BUY BITCOINS/LITECOINS AND ETHEREUM HERE - page 2. (Read 4610 times)

copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have both pp and skrill
do you accept to use an escrow from the forum ? from the escrow thread i mean ?
$3K

Hi there, these two methods are easly reversible and you have no trades around, I really can't take the risk of trading with you.

which i got scammed in the end for $320
-snip-

Try not to use reversible methods, use paysafecards bought with money, bank transfer with other members as I don't run these kind of transactions you know wire transfers, western union, money gram, non-paid by Credit Card as it might just be reversed by unauthorized transaction and you get in trouble or negative and is not what any party would want in a trade, besides of this always use a trusted forum member as escrow I see you have been looking to trade , but these two particular methods are highly reversible.

First of all , thank you very much for the clarification.
I'll try to make my amex credit into a cash advance through my bank so i can actually use it as liquid capital.
In regards to escrow , I'd always want to use the services of a trusted forum member for escrow

what about paysafecards ? that's only with cash as well ? do you know if they operate in u.s or its only for e.u ?

Thanks again
copper member
$3K

Hi there, these two methods are easly reversible and you have no trades around, I really can't take the risk of trading with you.

Would you recommend i do something different ?
The only reason i've set up paypal and skrill is because i have an Amex and i couldnt use it on coinmama and or coinbase.
while attempting to look for a solution i processed my card on an ad posted on cointelegraph , which i got scammed in the end for $320
which i didnt manage to get back,they said they didnt charge me but i sent them a screenshot that they were wrong.

Any tip you can give me to make my life easier when buying crypto that would be great.
love to but some.
Thanks for you time
copper member
$3K
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I'm back to the forum ! check my deals out.

Please email me from your normal email to confirm we traded before. This looks very suspicious.
Is this service still avaiable ?
hi I need some skrill funds.
Activity: 80
selling btc -2 proc of market price.
@monikagru
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
rate for skrill exchange ?

I have also have some skrill to exchange. What is your rate for skrill. Need about $500, also curios about your verification process. My skrill is a withdrawal from a gambling website.

You show me the withdrawal funds from both sites , gambling and skrill .

Rate is 5%.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265

I have also have some skrill to exchange. What is your rate for skrill. Need about $500, also curios about your verification process. My skrill is a withdrawal from a gambling website.

Sent you a private message.
Hi i need some pokerstars money.

replied to you.
Bump, for the records I don't need Amazon or any other giftcards.
Activity: 80
If here someone who have a lot of btc, not 50, 100.. 200 or more please contact me. I wanna buy. email [email protected] telegram @monikagru
Activity: 109
I want to buy btc for 500$. Please tell me ur price for each payment method
How can we get a long? If i had how can i contact you, by the way i am aware of scam do you?
Activity: 7
Do you accept Amazon gift cards or any other gift card?
Bump
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
I'm interested to sell 0.125 BTC if anyone wants at 5% above preev.com rate.
Activity: 27
Why you trust page is in full negative ?
Activity: 53
I would buy using bank wires as much btc as you can provide.

RESPECT
Pages:
Jump to: