Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling 100% legit STEAM games with discount from the store, escrow accepted. - page 2. (Read 5696 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Online now, I can get any Steam game even if I don't have it on stock, just ask for it.

mail: [email protected]
SO you woud be giving people a 10-15% discount on a product you have to buy full price?
Or is your business not legit and are you buying from the black market for dump prices?

Shady.

Purchasing from cheaper regions with cheaper money. Everything legit. If those were not legit they'd get removed.

Would you like to give it a try? Purchase with escrow and release money after 30 days only if your key does not get removed. You'll have plenty of time to send a mail to Steam asking from the origin of the game and tell them to remove it if there's anything shady about it.

Don't spread FUD please,ty
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Online now, I can get any Steam game even if I don't have it on stock, just ask for it.

SO you woud be giving people a 10-15% discount on a product you have to buy full price?
Or is your business not legit and are you buying from the black market for dump prices?

Shady.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
How much for dota keys?

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Just bought Five Nights at Freddy's from him.  Very smooth transaction, and he gave me a good discount on it.  Would buy from again, I'll remember him the next time I'm looking to buy a Steam game for Bitcoins  Smiley

Celroc A 
How much cs:go in bitcoin?
Escrow only please

0.0262BTC

15% total discount. PM me if interested.

As mentioned before escrow is totally fine if it has rep, so just find it and we can proceed with the deal if you want to purchase.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
How much cs:go in bitcoin?
Escrow only please
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
added you to skype to check your prices on few things
So no one is really interested in purchasing Steam games?

They are 100% legit, someone give it a try, I'll offer a extra 5% for the first customers that post after the purchase.

Patiently waiting for feedback on Steam sales ^^

Hello,

I am selling almost all STEAM games. I can provide good discount depending on the game ( between 10 - 20% most of the time ).

Trusted ESCROW is always accepted as long as you pay their fee. I don't have any hurry to receive the payment so if you feel unconfortable or fear a chargeback feel free to ask for 1 week or more for escrow release.

PM to know the price of the game you want to purchase.

Only accepting Bitcoins at btc-e rate.

All games are gifts and will be traded to your steam inventory.

If you have more activity & rep than me, and game is worth less than 5$:

I will add you to Steam friends and request trade, then trade you the copy of the game.
After the trade is done, and you have the copy of the game, I will request the payment from you.

If you have less activity & rep than me, and game is worth less than 5$:
I will request the payment from you. I will wait until it has 1 confirmation.
Then I will add you to Steam friends, request trade, then trade you the copy of the game.

IF GAME IS WORTH MORE THAN 5$ , ESCROW ONLY OR PAYMENT IN ADVANCE.

If you have any question, feel free to PM or contact me via the following methods:

Mail: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: