Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★Selling $100 Starbucks Gift Cards at 75% discount★★★ - page 2. (Read 10621 times)

Activity: 987
Merit: 254
Yeah, I used to vouch for him until he took our BTC and ran with it after screwing us all over. it's a shame because he was starting to be more of a "legit" seller...
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Damn. I guess I got scammed.....

lol sir... I'm not a robot and not everything is instant.
check your message -_-

Whew! You're right. Jittery noob nerves. Thanks for the delivery...balance checks out ok....I'll be back for more.

looks like he deleted his bump also and ran...
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
This card is showing up already registered! sigh.....
 I had that same problem with a card from seller & thief DAN9090.  30 minutes after I got it the card was at zero $$. 2 purchases "in-store" by someone at 7:15AM (I have screenshots detialing everything).  Dan9090 said I spent it despite the purchases were  7:15 in the morning and I had just woke up.  After that I called SB to asked where the money was spent and they said in CANADA (I am in the US).  The card was in my account so calling them didn't matter since it was in my registered account and of course DAN9090 made every excuse in the book why he wasn't replacing it or returning my money.  I don't think HE took the funds but whoever his "supplier" was (is) screwed him and he didn't take care of it for me.

"Already registered" means someone else controls the card on their account and they can do what they want with it.  They can wait 2 days or 2 weeks then spend it and you'd be SOL because sellers warranty is 10 days or whatever.  Good luck.

thanx for the info Mister, we'll see what this guy has to say when he logs back in....sigh.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
 I had that same problem with a card from seller & thief DAN9090.  30 minutes after I got it the card was at zero $$. 2 purchases "in-store" by someone at 7:15AM (I have screenshots detialing everything).  Dan9090 said I spent it despite the purchases were  7:15 in the morning and I had just woke up.  After that I called SB to asked where the money was spent and they said in CANADA (I am in the US).  The card was in my account so calling them didn't matter since it was in my registered account and of course DAN9090 made every excuse in the book why he wasn't replacing it or returning my money.  I don't think HE took the funds but whoever his "supplier" was (is) screwed him and he didn't take care of it for me.

"Already registered" means someone else controls the card on their account and they can do what they want with it.  They can wait 2 days or 2 weeks then spend it and you'd be SOL because sellers warranty is 10 days or whatever.  Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Too much negative feedback. I'll take one if you'll take payment after 10day warranty. I.E you send first and if the card is still good after your 10day guarantee i'll send $25 in BTC to you
fyi the OP is an alt of sbdealer

I might as well post this since I am pretty sure it leaked anyway.

1DZanpzaht9BgEt4pb4CWNLfqBGtoyXPY is the repayment address for this thread. Per Mrbutter's trust, he was selling fraudulently obtained SB gift cards, and according to his selling thread, he was selling SB gift cards and he disappeared when they were zero'ed out.

According to his scam accusation against Wardrick, he asked him to send bitcoin to the above address. This is represented in http://postimg.org/image/6aa9g4jdt/ which is the 2nd picture in the OP of the thread.
legendary
Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851
In order to dump coins one must have coins
Too much negative feedback. I'll take one if you'll take payment after 10day warranty. I.E you send first and if the card is still good after your 10day guarantee i'll send $25 in BTC to you
james,

I checked my card again this morning and my balance is now showing 88.88 and I haven't did anything with it yet. What's up?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Uhm.... Embarrassed

Manny of them..
Once he come back then everything going work smoothly.
I bought lots of cards and even many of them went zero and closed he have replaced everything.

Activity: 1
can i use this card for a pack of coffee, tea, cups etc?
Activity: 40
Made payment almost two hour's ago, still awaiting SB card........this seller certainly ain't like Sofia, with the rapid service.  You've been warned!
Activity: 3
Bought a card.. it went to $0.00.. he replaced it.. and the replacement card also went to $0.00 within 4 hours.. I never got to use the card.. I am not sure if there is any point in using these cards because they seem to get removed quicker than ever before.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Made a payment, awaiting goods. Will update if i receive the items
What's the waiting period on this thing? It's been an hour since I made payment.....

A good thing to check is a users General Statistics to see what time they are most active then you get a better idea when the best time to make a trade.

Here is james: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jamesphamm33-418096

I'll try that next time......thanks.

lol sir... I'm not a robot and not everything is instant.
check your message -_-

Whew! You're right. Jittery noob nerves. Thanks for the delivery...balance checks out ok....I'll be back for more.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Please reply to my email buddy.
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
What's the waiting period on this thing? It's been an hour since I made payment.....

A good thing to check is a users General Statistics to see what time they are most active then you get a better idea when the best time to make a trade.

Here is james: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jamesphamm33-418096
Activity: 3
He got back with me and fixed it.
Pages:
Jump to: