Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling 10BTC coinbase account for 2BTC - page 4. (Read 4267 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
September 25, 2015, 11:30:01 PM
@ op send the 12 btc to the address in my profile

i will send you 2 btc after 120 confirms
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 25, 2015, 11:23:26 PM
I'm selling a 12 BTC coinbase account for only 2 BTC.
Contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Escrow accepted.

Selling 12 btc coinbase account for 2btc...damn there must be a reason ...can i ask why r u selling that in such low price??
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 25, 2015, 10:58:35 PM
I'm selling a 12 BTC coinbase account for only 2 BTC.
Contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Escrow accepted.
Then why don't you just withdraw the 12 btc if they can be withdrawn? scammer.
Don't fall for it guys.

I bought those 12 bitcoins when the price for one Bitcoin was only $2. And now I want to sell it for 2 bitcoins and make a profit out of it.

What the fuck nigga?

12 BTC($2,200) for $2.00 ? You kidding me? Anyway nice method to scam bro, Nice try.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
September 25, 2015, 10:56:38 PM
ill suggest you a more easy way, send your 12btc to an escrow and after the escrow withdraw your 12btc he will send you your 2btc Tongue

I'ld accept this as well Smiley.
September 25, 2015, 10:53:56 PM
Why do you guys say that this is a scam? I basically want to give these Bitcoins away in an interesting way, because I will make a profit off of it as well.
You guys just can't trust people. I am selling a genuine account here and you guys are just attacking me and damaging my reputation. I'm just another seller on the digital goods section. Please do not attack me like this. I have not done anything bad and I also do not intend on doing anything bad.

ill suggest you a more easy way, send your 12btc to an escrow and after the escrow withdraw your 12btc he will send you your 2btc Tongue
Activity: 508
September 25, 2015, 10:53:31 PM
Why do you guys say that this is a scam? I basically want to give these Bitcoins away in an interesting way, because I will make a profit off of it as well.
You guys just can't trust people. I am selling a genuine account here and you guys are just attacking me and damaging my reputation. I'm just another seller on the digital goods section. Please do not attack me like this. I have not done anything bad and I also do not intend on doing anything bad.

I feel for you, brother. Any time a generous offer is made, everyone yells SCAM!

In fact, for you I will escrow this whole thing for free.

Smiley

Ok, I'll bite Cheesy.
Still interested in selling those 12BTC?

Wouldn't you think something is fishy if an anonymous guy offers a ten dollar bill for a two? But because I am a curious guy I'd try and see just what is going on(with escrow and taking all caution of course).
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
September 25, 2015, 10:47:11 PM
this is bullshit, why not sell your 12bitcoins on its value and not for 2bitcoins. fucking scam, i wonder why anyone showing interest wanting to buy those 12coins for 2coins.
This sounds super legit. Why can't we have offers like this more often?

Apart from the OP everyone else offering their BTC at face value or slightly above or below is a piece of greedy shit. Watch and learn, fuckoids.

I'm being completely honest about this account, this is not a scam.
The thing is, everyone on this forum thinks everyone else is trying to scam them.
Trust is the foundation of any purchase.
Well
... Let me get this straight.  This is legit because you bought the BTC at a low price and now that the BTC price has risen, you want to sell the BTC for profit by selling it for 10 BTC less, funds to be paid in BTC?

You know, we're not stupid!

exactly.. hilarious Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 25, 2015, 10:46:33 PM
Only greedy and stupid to believe in this new.
Activity: 378
Merit: 302
September 25, 2015, 10:42:17 PM

I feel for you, brother. Any time a generous offer is made, everyone yells SCAM!

In fact, for you I will escrow this whole thing for free.

Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 25, 2015, 10:37:28 PM
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 25, 2015, 10:36:14 PM
This scam is so Obvious, I dont know why there are still some people who would fall for it. Come on Free 10 BTC!!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 25, 2015, 10:26:13 PM
Are you the new BPB to be giving out items for a sixth of their price? Roll Eyes

In all seriousness, you must think that we were born yesterday to fall for this.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
September 25, 2015, 10:21:17 PM
I'd be glad to escrow for this.
I would trust BiPolarBob to act as escrow. Even though this is probably a scam
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
September 25, 2015, 10:18:43 PM
this is bullshit, why not sell your 12bitcoins on its value and not for 2bitcoins. fucking scam, i wonder why anyone showing interest wanting to buy those 12coins for 2coins.

Apart from the OP everyone else offering their BTC at face value or slightly above or below is a piece of greedy shit. Watch and learn, fuckoids.

The thing is, everyone on this forum thinks everyone else is trying to scam them.
Well
... Let me get this straight.  This is legit because you bought the BTC at a low price and now that the BTC price has risen, you want to sell the BTC for profit by selling it for 10 BTC less, funds to be paid in BTC?

You know, we're not stupid!
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2015, 10:12:57 PM
^ Yes I know. This is very strange. But if the account wasn't hacked and the escrow can find out, and he is willing to wait until the btc is out of the account with the escrow, maybe that works? Doubt he will accept though. It's just giving away 10 btc.
September 25, 2015, 10:10:41 PM

You're willing to use escrow. So how about you wait while the escrow withdraws the 12 btc and gives to the other person? Then he can send you the 2 btc payment. Don't think anyone can scam in that situation. Though the coinbase account may be hacked. But maybe the escrow can find out?

buddy, just think of this in the first place, if those 12btc is clean coins and the account is clean, would you sell 12 for 2coins? isnt that a bullshit? im pretty sure there is something fishy

@all BEWARE!
Activity: 378
Merit: 302
September 25, 2015, 10:08:38 PM
I'd be glad to escrow for this.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2015, 10:05:35 PM

You're willing to use escrow. So how about you wait while the escrow withdraws the 12 btc and gives to the other person? Then he can send you the 2 btc payment. Don't think anyone can scam in that situation. Though the coinbase account may be hacked. But maybe the escrow can find out?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 25, 2015, 09:56:55 PM

September 25, 2015, 09:49:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: