Pages:
Author

Topic: {Selling} - $15 Starbucks Gift Card for $6 - ❄️❄️❄️❄️☆★☆★☆★ - page 12. (Read 184567 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I purchased a gift card added it to my wallet and a few weeks later the balance was $0 buy with caution

OP did say 2 weeks of guarantee. It sounds like you're just out of that period of time.

Anyways OP please PM me as I have a potential buyer looking for bulk amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
I purchased a gift card and everything went smoothly. Thank you
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
These cards are obtained illegally. Buying them means you're supporting theft. It also means you will be liable in the (unlikely) case of prosecution.

Cheers.

Yes they are.  The mere fact that they regularly go bad and people expect them to go bad proves this.
The fact that "sofia" replaces them quickly and without hesitation also shows they are getting them free (ie getting them with stolen credit card numbers).

Anyone that uses these is supporting credit card fraud, theft and encourages these hackers to do more and more to steal information from legitimate business, such as Target, Home Depot, etc who have been targets of data breaches.
Activity: 764
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
These cards are obtained illegally. Buying them means you're supporting theft. It also means you will be liable in the (unlikely) case of prosecution.

Cheers.
Activity: 437
Have purchased numerous cards over the past months  from this seller.  Never a problem.
Activity: 322
✔ Starbucks eGift Card Provider
Works great in Canada, great deal, will do business again, thanks!

Thanks for your feedback. tell me if you need more/
Activity: 518
The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez
Works great in Canada, great deal, will do business again, thanks!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851
In order to dump coins one must have coins
Get few card for a free day.

A free card? Ill take  Grin
Activity: 392
Seems interesting, I may consider buying a few later.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Activity: 504
I heard from some users that the cards you gave to them got closed within a few days.
Can I easily transfer funds from your egift card to my Starbucks card? And after transferring the funds is there any chance that my own Starbucks card will get closed?

Waiting for you to get back in action.
Sofia can you please answer me.
Its not a good business practice to ignore your customers.

The cards (e-gift codes) you are purchasing from Sofia are obtained FRAUDULENTLY.  Therefore there is a good chance they will go bad, and if you transfer these codes to an existing card, you can lose the existing balance, no matter how much or how long ago you put it on there.

Its pretty clear that these wouldn't go bad on a regular basis if they were legit.  Also pretty clear that if they were legit, "sofia" wouldn't have an endless stream available for prices that no one else on earth can get these for.

The credit card info is probably gotten from big data hacks (Home Depot, etc).  How else would this guy have an endless stream of unbelievably cheap gift cards?HuhHuhHuh??

By purchasing these you are participating in credit card fraud.
@stella69: i think you should pm to him to know what did i do, lol. Stop trolling me!
Activity: 196
I heard from some users that the cards you gave to them got closed within a few days.
Can I easily transfer funds from your egift card to my Starbucks card? And after transferring the funds is there any chance that my own Starbucks card will get closed?

Waiting for you to get back in action.
Sofia can you please answer me.
Its not a good business practice to ignore your customers.
Activity: 196
Hello all custommer,
Unfortunately, when it comes to talking with my regular customers, I must rise price from the current 30% to 35% for each $100 gift card
If you need to buy more card
Please send a messenge to me
I'll check and send card to you when the payment complete.
P/s: check rate of BTC at www.btc-e.com
Many thanks
Sofia

Atleast reply to my PMs. 2 of my cards went bad. Please solve this!
Sofia would you care to reply him.

@kashish how did your card went bad? Did you even use it a single time?
FYI I left about $20 on the card, and after checking saw a $0 balance and the last transaction was in Virginia for "In Store Purchase". That wasn't me guess i'm SOL since it's after the 15day warranty  Cry

Pm'd, thanks
legendary
Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851
In order to dump coins one must have coins
FYI I left about $20 on the card, and after checking saw a $0 balance and the last transaction was in Virginia for "In Store Purchase". That wasn't me guess i'm SOL since it's after the 15day warranty  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Hello all custommer,
Unfortunately, when it comes to talking with my regular customers, I must rise price from the current 30% to 35% for each $100 gift card
If you need to buy more card
Please send a messenge to me
I'll check and send card to you when the payment complete.
P/s: check rate of BTC at www.btc-e.com
Many thanks
Sofia

Atleast reply to my PMs. 2 of my cards went bad. Please solve this!
Pages:
Jump to: