Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling $250 Amazon Gift Code [ Online ] - page 2. (Read 1068 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
August 05, 2015, 01:22:23 AM
Looking to sell a $250 gift code that was a unwanted birthday gift from relatives in America, As I am in the UK I have no use for this as I don't want to pay shipping and handling fees and custom charges.

Looking for 85-90% of the cards value. Offers will be noted.

AutoBuy in case I am offline: https://payivy.com/v/5887b

Escrow welcome, pm me or post below questions.

Finally, now you seem so legit when you sell at 85 - 90% instead of about 50% of the face value Wink

As per our suggestion he made the price to 85-90% from 50% and also having a wonderful reason why he is selling it ..So this seems 100% legit Smiley..Giving you again negative trust. Or else i can deal if you can go like 80% with escrow. Beware seems the same guy who scammed other members from different user names.

Also see this "This user changed his/her password recently."
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)
August 04, 2015, 03:43:15 PM
Looking to sell a $250 gift code that was a unwanted birthday gift from relatives in America, As I am in the UK I have no use for this as I don't want to pay shipping and handling fees and custom charges.

AutoBuy in case I am offline: https://payivy.com/v/5887b

Finally, now you seem so legit when you sell at 85 - 90% instead of about 50% of the face value Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 04, 2015, 12:54:09 PM

Pages:
Jump to: