Pages:
Author

Topic: SELLING A LIMITED PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH $94.04 - page 2. (Read 2193 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
You still havent proven anything . Someone asked you a question and its still there unanswered .

No-one will buy this from you .
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
LEGENDARY vouched FREE VPS method! Repeatable!
Phoenil all you done with that guys question was copy and paste your original text . You told him nothing new .

When this happens it just looks really dodgy so please answer his question .

I have edited the post! C'mon!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Phoenil all you done with that guys question was copy and paste your original text . You told him nothing new .

When this happens it just looks really dodgy so please answer his question .
Why would you sell a Paypal account with money in it, unless it was stolen? Nobody except the original account holder will be able to withdraw the money and it is highly likely that whoever logs in next will get the account suspended.

I have access to email. I've used this account to eWhore 2 years ago, i've read guides that canadian/us paypal were safer to ewhore and avoid getting limited. This was not true, ofc.
I'm from Europe and can't withdraw. Thats why.
No card has been ever linked or bank account.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
Why would you sell a Paypal account with money in it, unless it was stolen? Nobody except the original account holder will be able to withdraw the money and it is highly likely that whoever logs in next will get the account suspended.
Hello to everyone! I'm selling a limited Paypal account ready to withdraw!
https://gyazo.com/16f69eb0865cbce9a098dc0faf9fdf74
https://gyazo.com/487ff00a5be8f27d38373724e64980c8

Make offer. I prefer BTC.

EDIT:
ITS NOT STOLEN!
I have access to email. I've used this account to eWhore 2 years ago, i've read guides that canadian/us paypal were safer to ewhore and avoid getting limited. This was not true, ofc.
I'm from Europe and can't withdraw. Thats why.
Pages:
Jump to: