Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling about 3 btc. Interested in Paypal from one person. - page 2. (Read 2854 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
There are many who provide pp with good rate here. According to my opinion you can contact monbux.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Mining Bitcoins Since 2010
I talked to op and he wants funds only from us pp account, and I don't have a us one as I am not from us.
Good luck for your trade.

~Mark Ocean
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I told quickseller I would deal if I couldn't get my rate. Until then.. Offer still avail:-)
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Legendary est. 2013
PM'ed you Smiley
also he contacted me asking for a paper wallet. Brand new acct.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

i can buy all your btc will send 1st
contact here :[email protected]
also if you want to hold my pp you can

of course i wont do.
Do not believe any newbie people here. I think that the same guy. Just want to ask for paper and then try to steal your btc.

Yeah im not stupid very good trader on LBC i just posted here to see if i can get anyone. :-)
To agree. It's stupid kids. Just wanted to steal from others.

I also feel the same..I pmed him and he did not replied.
Nasty fellow.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

of course i wont do.
Do not believe any newbie people here. I think that the same guy. Just want to ask for paper and then try to steal your btc.

Yeah im not stupid very good trader on LBC i just posted here to see if i can get anyone. :-)
To agree. It's stupid kids. Just wanted to steal from others.

of course i wont do.

I don't see any rates in your thread. Mine are above

of course i wont do.
Specify the message and address for us to actually verify the signed message in this format:

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
*your message here*
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
1ErMGaLqkmoJCoCXE1Dbwjn1yGD3CPsdF9
H2TMg3eQgr4NUELpmXtrCqPrzMJLWu1tIMRDIDOrXhEmT8Ntl/P9ELwDHqVoW3zzXQfL0zAV+LT6lq5YxQEBf8A=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

because from your address and signature I can't guess the message you're signing, which I need in order to verify the whole thing.

is what i put correct?
Not quite, the address is still not specified

fixed

of course i wont do.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Specify the message and address for us to actually verify the signed message in this format:

*your message here*
H2TMg3eQgr4NUELpmXtrCqPrzMJLWu1tIMRDIDOrXhEmT8Ntl/P9ELwDHqVoW3zzXQfL0zAV+LT6lq5YxQEBf8A=

because from your address and signature I can't guess the message you're signing, which I need in order to verify the whole thing.

is what i put correct?
Not quite, the address is still not specified

*your message here*

is what i put correct?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7

*your message here*

Please dont ask for me to take $5. I want this done with 1 person. I know all about paypal.
I will ask for verification BTW

I also signed my btc address- since everybody asks it so nobody has to ask.

Rate is btc-e rate + 5% at the time of trade.

Signature:

This is DarlingDarla btc address
1MgiujAnsrA6gx7BF1zxmdV2mutzwxGMbS
ILrqqTwq+Mu8J8Emh8gemTZDuFXRhVJz3uqefJkjZcvSRRbb7MpdAPkA9PYdJ6XsBWxTg8ZW5Gp2WBXl4xQEmoY=

Pages:
Jump to: