Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥Selling All Adobe Creative Cloud Apps 14,50€ for 12 months🔥 - page 2. (Read 21986 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 8
no news about seller, account not valide Sad scam
I recommend this seller, 7 months after always ok
Hi.
I see right now your post.
There is no Vouch tested by an old member here , so no one can trust your product , also because you sent vouch to another newbie , this is proibited here.
So if you can get trust from people need to give vouch to someone here whit a mature account and one that can write a honest review.
If you want i can help you by testing it.
Thanks for listening.

Hello.
Im sorry but due to bad experiences i cant give any vouch copies anymore. As you can see some members deleted their posts in here, which was reviews from my vouch copies.
Ive looked up the rules and cant find anything about that giving a vouch copy to a newbie is prohibited. Please link it if im wrong!
Aswell obtaining and having the process done to have access to the Adobe Creative Cloud Service is a hard process and costs me money.
I already had lots of customers and everyone else is able to contact me to get proofs or just to talk about the account.
I hope you can understand this.
Kind Regards
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
"Immagination is more important than knowledge"
Hi.
I see right now your post.
There is no Vouch tested by an old member here , so no one can trust your product , also because you sent vouch to another newbie , this is proibited here.
So if you can get trust from people need to give vouch to someone here whit a mature account and one that can write a honest review.
If you want i can help you by testing it.
Thanks for listening.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
@pastaPhil

i purchased ur adobe 12months subscription, within 3-months it show its expired.
Please send new account details asap.
Thank's!
Activity: 1
Is it still working ?
The seller has solved my problem for the moment, but he needs full access to my account
unfortunately valid 30 days max, adobe to find the flaw. and the seller no longer answers my question.
Activity: 45
Sent you a message on discord...
Activity: 7
Great Seller, Account working
Any vouch copies?
sorry but i cant give out any vouch copies
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
If i bought it right now, did i still get 12 months or 11 months?
12 months
Pages:
Jump to: