Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Amazon Prime Accounts & Ses 50k limit Accounts - page 3. (Read 24491 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Need a UK one..... how old are they ?
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Are these accounts Legit ? or hacked ... ? and all accounts are student Prime accounts ?
Nice price , let me know .

These accounts are made by ME on the spot. Not hacked. They are not student prime.
Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
Are these accounts Legit ? or hacked ... ? and all accounts are student Prime accounts ?
Nice price , let me know .
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I am interested in one.
Bought one, seems all good, thank you

Thank you and enjoy the acc! Smiley

Still selling, get yourself one now, and get the next one for free.
Bought an Amazon Prime account from OP, it works perfectly  Wink

Any time. Smiley

Still selling primes, BUY NOW, GET 1 FREE NEXT MONTH!!!

Will this work for amazon uk? do you accept paypal?

Yes, and no.
Activity: 323
Will this work for amazon uk? do you accept paypal?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Bought an Amazon Prime account from OP, it works perfectly  Wink
I just bought on to test it out but I couldn't sign up for Twitch Prime with it. I'm not sure if it's because there wasn't a credit card assigned to the account which didn't allow for it to process through. OP was really friendly and responded really quickly and gave me a full refund. If you're just buying the account for the other pros I'm fairly sure this account will still work for those other options. Thanks again OP!

Thanks!

Still selling, get your prime.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I just bought on to test it out but I couldn't sign up for Twitch Prime with it. I'm not sure if it's because there wasn't a credit card assigned to the account which didn't allow for it to process through. OP was really friendly and responded really quickly and gave me a full refund. If you're just buying the account for the other pros I'm fairly sure this account will still work for those other options. Thanks again OP!
Are you able to provide Indian amazon prime account ? If yes , please pm me.

Re-read my thread please...

I already read it bro. But I thought , may be if you have any , so I asked you for that .

I make the accounts per request, so no I dont.
Activity: 322

I already read it bro. But I thought , may be if you have any , so I asked you for that .

Activity: 322
Received account from OP. Was able to log in and change account details successfully. Account is indeed prime. Tried watching movie, of course no problem. Would recommend this service. Good luck with sales !

Thanks.

Grab your prime account now! Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Received account from OP. Was able to log in and change account details successfully. Account is indeed prime. Tried watching movie, of course no problem. Would recommend this service. Good luck with sales !
Activity: 644
only .com

or amazon.in?

if yes then pm me.
Hello guys, Im selling 1-month Amazon Prime Accounts.
Once you get the account you are free to change all the information such as name, email, password...
US, UK, and DE Accounts. (com, co.uk, .de)

$2 per account. Can do discount $1.50 if you buy more than 5 accounts at once. Smiley

Some of the Prime Membership benefits:

FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items.
FREE Same-Day Delivery in eligible zip codes.
Prime Now: Get FREE two-hour delivery or scheduled delivery on over 10,000 items, from groceries to electronics and more. Plus, get free delivery from your favorite local stores.
Restaurant Delivery: Get FREE one-hour delivery from popular restaurants .
Prime Video: unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes.
Prime Music: unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs.
Prime Photos: Secure unlimited photo storage and enhanced search and organization features in Amazon Drive.

And a lot more!

BUY NOW, AND GET 1 FOR FREE THE NEXT MONTH!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon ses:

Selling Amazon SES 50k Limit accounts - Price is determined on the spot and price may vary.
Send 50000 emails every 24 hours, at 14 emails/sec rate. Available in US and EU regions.

Method payment for prime and ses accounts -- Btc, Skrill, Neteller, Payoneer.

Are you interested in EDU email account? Check this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16865275
Pages:
Jump to: