Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Antminer`s D3, L3, S9, S7, A5-X11 and more!! - page 2. (Read 1215 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Looks like a lame scam so have given negative trust, will remove if proven otherwise.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
scammer of the week

VOTE FOR PEDRO

Vote too
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity
scammer of the week

VOTE FOR PEDRO
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Do you have shop here in philippines? like the above said pedro is a native name so i think you are filipino..
Do you have any contact info or skype you can add me my skype ID:crairezx20

Please PM me i would like to go in check your shop and wanted to buy D3 or L3 or any asic miner that could be profitable to buy ..
Activity: 800
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
You people are so pathetic for falling for this... my faith in human race has been lost again..

I can't believe you got it back in the first place.
Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
You people are so pathetic for falling for this... my faith in human race has been lost again..
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I would be interested in L3+
Activity: 52
Scam.

Dont fall for it, also dont fall for them asking to pay to ship separately. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity
April fools?Huh?

We are being punked right? Ashton is about to jump out somewhere?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
BTC
Hi Everyone!!
My name is  Pedro, and i represent an International Seller that trades with lots of  Electronical  Stuff, From Smartphones to 4K UHD Tv`s.and now they bring to the market to reach everyone with ANTMINERS of all kind, such as, D3, L3, S9, S7, and Innosilicon A5-X11!!;

if  anyone is interested in buying please contact me and i can tell prices for the quantities you need,
here`s  and advance on some prices.

2017 New ANTMINER D3 15GH/s DASH DASHCOIN ANT MINER W/ PSU       USD 1800
NEW ANTMINER L3 + 504M MINER SCRYPT ASIC 504MH/S 800W BITMAIN LITECOIN LTC W/ PSU   USD1400
New Antminer S9 13.5TH/s Hashrate at 098W/GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner     USD 850
New Antminer S7 4.73TH/s Hashrate at 25W/GH 28nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner      USD 650
New INNOSILICON A5 Dash Miner X11 Algorithm 30.2GH/S                   USD 4400

Older versions or Rigs please ask for price!

Hope to get in touch with everyone!!

Pedro B.

BTC

S9 13.5 this price really sir I been buy .

Where your store if in the world I in here not over 5days

Thank
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Likely a scam.

Buyer beware.

M
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
BTC
Hi Everyone!!
My name is  Pedro, and i represent an International Seller that trades with lots of  Electronical  Stuff, From Smartphones to 4K UHD Tv`s.and now they bring to the market to reach everyone with ANTMINERS of all kind, such as, D3, L3, S9, S7, and Innosilicon A5-X11!!;

if  anyone is interested in buying please contact me and i can tell prices for the quantities you need,
here`s  and advance on some prices.

2017 New ANTMINER D3 15GH/s DASH DASHCOIN ANT MINER W/ PSU       USD 1800
NEW ANTMINER L3 + 504M MINER SCRYPT ASIC 504MH/S 800W BITMAIN LITECOIN LTC W/ PSU   USD1400
New Antminer S9 13.5TH/s Hashrate at 098W/GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner     USD 850
New Antminer S7 4.73TH/s Hashrate at 25W/GH 28nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner      USD 650
New INNOSILICON A5 Dash Miner X11 Algorithm 30.2GH/S                   USD 4400

Pedro B.

BTC

PEDRO B. ? Looks like a native Filipino name. Hmm.

The information you provided was not well detailed. Where is the location of your store? If my guess is correct that you are a Filipino, I might take a visit at your store to see if you are really a legit seller.
Activity: 800
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
accept escrow or leave the forum
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
More than likely a scam guys.
Activity: 266
Merit: 109
Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!
First of all you should post this topic in Marketplace > Hardware. Second of all, post picture of your hardware with your username/date/time so you can be at least a little bit trustworthy since you are Newbie.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Where do you live? can you give me your skype contact or any contact that i can reach you out? PM me
I was planning to buy either antminer L3 or D3.. I can't order directly from bitmain because its asking for SSN and some sensitive personal info before they can ship  the product..
Hope that you are near in my place so that i can meet you in your own shop to test miners before i buy..
Activity: 10
BTC
Hi Everyone!!
My name is  Pedro, and i represent an International Seller that trades with lots of  Electronical  Stuff, From Smartphones to 4K UHD Tv`s.and now they bring to the market to reach everyone with ANTMINERS of all kind, such as, D3, L3, S9, S7, and Innosilicon A5-X11!!;

if  anyone is interested in buying please contact me and i can tell prices for the quantities you need,
here`s  and advance on some prices.

2017 New ANTMINER D3 15GH/s DASH DASHCOIN ANT MINER W/ PSU       USD 1800
NEW ANTMINER L3 + 504M MINER SCRYPT ASIC 504MH/S 800W BITMAIN LITECOIN LTC W/ PSU   USD1400
New Antminer S9 13.5TH/s Hashrate at 098W/GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner     USD 850
New Antminer S7 4.73TH/s Hashrate at 25W/GH 28nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner      USD 650
New INNOSILICON A5 Dash Miner X11 Algorithm 30.2GH/S                   USD 4400

Pedro B.

BTC
Pages:
Jump to: